The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NFL Wild Card Weekend

Saturday, Jan. 3

NFC: 4:35 PM (ET) Arizona at Carolina (ESPN)

AFC: 8:15 PM (ET) Baltimore at Pittsburgh (NBC)

Sunday, Jan. 4

AFC: 1:05 PM (ET) Cincinnati at Indianapolis (CBS)

NFC: 4:40 PM (ET) Detroit at Dallas (FOX)

NFL Divisional Playoffs

Saturday, Jan. 10

AFC: 4:35 PM (ET) Baltimore/Cincinnati/Pittsburgh/Indianapolis at New England (NBC)

NFC: 8:15 PM (ET) Detroit/Arizona/Carolina at Seattle (FOX)

Sunday, Jan. 11

NFC: 1:05 PM (ET) Dallas/Carolina/Arizona at Green Bay (FOX)

AFC: 4:40 PM (ET) Cincinnati/Pittsburgh/Indianapolis at Denver (CBS)

The NFC (FOX, 3:05 PM ET) and AFC (CBS, 6:40 PM ET) Championship Games will be played on Sunday, Jan. 18.

The 2015 Pro Bowl (ESPN, 8:00 PM ET) will be played on Sunday, Jan. 25 and Super Bowl XLIX on Sunday, Feb. 1 (NBC, 6:30 PM ET), both at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Arizona over Carolina
Pittsburgh over Baltimore (provided Bell plays if not Baltimore wins)
Indy over Cinci
Dallas over Detroit

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Carolina over Arizona
Pittsburgh over Baltimore
Indy over Cinci
Dallas over Detroit

Though there is always the chance of Romo Romoing. Red Romo is almost guaranteed to have a meltdown

sebur

Bronze Squire
I agree with 2 exceptions, I like Baltimore over Pitt and Detroit over Dallas (because I hate Dallas and want to see them out after all the hype).

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
To the people taking Carolina, do you think Arizona just won't be able to put up enough points against the Panthers??? Arizona shuts down legit offenses, I am sure they can muster the 13 points against Carolina that will be needed to win but maybe im crazy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Carolina/Arizona is the only one I'm not confident of, but the Panthers are coming off a 4 game winning streak, whereas the Cardinals have dropped 4 of their last 6. Granted, Arizona is mostly playing much tougher opponents, but they've still looked very inconsistent.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Arizona is missing too many starters on offense to do anything. Putting up 17 on what was a-soon-to-be-headcoachless 49ers defense that probably wouldn't have minded losing that game if it would have meant screwing Seattle doesn't say a whole lot. Carolina's defense will probably hold them to 6 or less.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Carolina/Arizona is the only one I'm not confident of, but the Panthers are coming off a 4 game winning streak, whereas the Cardinals have dropped 4 of their last 6. Granted, Arizona is mostly playing much tougher opponents, but they've still looked very inconsistent.
They beat their divisional rivals and the browns, they beat the other shit teams in their division and Johnny Manziel....

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wild Card:

PittsburghBaltimore

IndyCinci

Divisional:

New EnglandBaltimore

DenverCinci

AFCC:

CinciBaltimore

Let me dream while I still can.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Baltimore winning 3 playoff games is actually realistic compared to Cincy winning two.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know, especially in Denver, but I just like our personal revenge factor in my fantastical scenario.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Carolina
Baltimore
Indi
Detroit (extra 50 on romo throwing a pick 6 to lose the game by 1)