The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually I thought he was the MVP this year. But it's retards like you who think MM did a great job coaching today.
You are seriously pants on head retarded. McFatty needs to be fired, and I think I've already said so in this thread. I also said I would still put money on the Seahawks at the half even though they were down 16-0.

This shit is seriously retarded. Wasn't Kearse responsible for two of the tip picks Wilson threw? Fuck him, if he wasn't such a shitty receiver things wouldn't have been down to the wire like that in the first place.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This game isn't even competitive.
Colts won a shit conference and played the Bungles and a hurt Manning. They had the easiest road to here really. It wasn't long ago they got absolutely destroyed by the Cowboys.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You are seriously pants on head retarded. McFatty needs to be fired, and I think I've already said so in this thread. I also said I would still put money on the Seahawks at the half even though they were down 16-0.
I was simply making as ridiculous a statement as yours. I'm pretty sure I said the Packers would need to sprinkle in a TD or two after half in order to nickel and dime their way to a win like they were trying to do. I guess we're both geniuses, we just disagree on what really won/lost the game. MM was at least as responsible for all the field goals before half too, he chose to kick twice on 4th and goal from the 1 instead of going for it. Even making it just once out of two tries would have been a net gain on the scoreboard. I'm not taking anything away from the Seattle D, but they certainly weren't challenged nearly as much as they could have been by how the Packers called the game. They tried to sit on their lead the entire 2nd half, and played in conservatively in the 1st half as well.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Do you think Satan will have to put out a press release saying he loves his sons (Carroll and Belichick) equally and can't pick favorites for the Super Bowl?
It wouldn't surprise me if this becomes an actual Onion article.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Michael Jordan of football is playing a large role in tonight's game.