The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seahawks are going to go all deliverance on this Colts team if they manage to beat the Pats.

Phalanx

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's tough to see how he can return and be taken seriously. The defense was upgraded, they appeared to have a decent plan with the running game and no major injuries on either line and were 8-0 at home.

He's just done. And that stinks.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Tough to watch. Next week may be two blow outs. Feel a bit shit for Peyton, but he was absolutely brutal today. Meanwhile, Luck/Indy looked calm and composed and Talib and Ware were both awful as well.

Phalanx

Silver Knight of the Realm
Seahawks are going to go all deliverance on this Colts team if they manage to beat the Pats.
The Seahawks are going to repeat, I don't believe any of that has been in doubt for the past few weeks but I think the Colts have a better chance than the Pats do.

So, I kinda agree with you?

Edit: I would expect the Pats to win the AFC, though. Just if the Colts somehow win, I think they have a slightly better chance.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
tebow.png

Cybsled

I can almost guarantee you that now that the season is over for Peyton, within a couple weeks there will be a story about a re-aggravated neck injury and how he has been playing through it for half the season and will now retire due to doctor advise.

Works as a saving face method, because a) he has already been warned about it in previous years b) people will forgive the crappy playing and admire him for going on as long as he had with the injury.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I can almost guarantee you that now that the season is over for Peyton, within a couple weeks there will be a story about a re-aggravated neck injury and how he has been playing through it for half the season and will now retire due to doctor advise.

Works as a saving face method, because a) he has already been warned about it in previous years b) people will forgive the crappy playing and admire him for going on as long as he had with the injury.
Such a Peyton move too.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not every hall of famer can end their career with a title. That's generally reserved for truly legendary players like a Michael Jordan or a Ray Lewis.