The Office

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
To be honest, I think this is the best season since Steve Carrell left, not that that's saying a ton.
Think I'll have to agree with this. There's still some funny one-liners thrown in, but yeah, it's definitely went downhill.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Girl who plays angela is the most awesome one on the show. I hated her character for the first few seasons, then saw her doing an interview and realized she was just that good.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
lol, that asian jim clip is pretty awesome. Shame the rest of the show has gone so far downhill. I honestly thought it ended a while back.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Agreed.......Asian Jim was pretty damn funny. Is it just me or are Jim and Pam the most annoying people on the planet now? Its so strange how characters that I used to love have evolved into pure and total shit.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Agreed.......Asian Jim was pretty damn funny. Is it just me or are Jim and Pam the most annoying people on the planet now? Its so strange how characters that I used to love have evolved into pure and total shit.
Jim is still awesome, but Pam turned into a fat cunt.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jim is still awesome, but Pam turned into a fat cunt.
Usually when a sitcom is in its later seasons, the writers get lazy and start exaggerating certain qualities of a character and make them more of a parody of themselves. Jim is probably the only character I can think of where the opposite is true. As time has gone on, he's become less of a goofball and more straight-laced, which is a stark contrast when compared to how characters like Kevin and Andy are basically cartoons at this point. Jim is one of the only sitcom characters I can think of that has beenreverseFlanderized.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thought this show ended years ago. Guess I'll download it too see where it goes. For shows like this I usually pull the plug and stop watching, stopped 30 rock, parks and rec, and community has 1 last chance. I suffered through all of lost and hate myself for it.

I do like train wrecks though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Be sure to watch the episodes where michael was leaving. It peaked right around there.

antoine_sl

shitlord
Thought this show ended years ago. Guess I'll download it too see where it goes. For shows like this I usually pull the plug and stop watching, stopped 30 rock, parks and rec, and community has 1 last chance. I suffered through all of lost and hate myself for it.

I do like train wrecks though.
When did you stop Parks and Rec? It's basically a different show from the (admittedly horrible) season 1.

Teger_sl

shitlord
don't understand the inclusion of the crew member, and the fact that he's in love with pam... seems very forced and awkward.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
couldn't they have kept this love triangle thing just by bringing back andy instead of forcing this boom mic shit? it's weird