The Office

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Of the 500 stupid love triangles they've forced on us this is by far the worst. Also, do we really need 3 concurrent triangles? No one in the writers room stood up and said "Wait, we've got Oscar/Angela/HRG and Andy/Erin/Whoever that goon is, maybe we could hold off on adding another one?"

Odds they add someone else to Toby/Britwhore? 85%? 95%?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Well, Andy is gone for good quite obviously, so that's not really a triangle so much anymore.

That said, these two eps that aired on the 31st were the two VERY WORST episodes I have ever watched of this show. Holy fucking shit.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I liked the roommate stuff, but yeah, the boom mic thing is by far the worst thing they've added to the show

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The roommate stuff was 90% just awkward and/or out of character, like most of the rest of this season. The very last part of the second episode where Jim and Daryl are playing vidja games and Daryl threw the can on the ground is the only time my face cracked a smile during these two.

Teger_sl

shitlord
I get that they're trying to answer all the questions people have had about the 'crew' of the show, but they're doing it in the stupidest way possible.

spronk

FPS noob
theres unfortunately a shitload more to this season, including (minor spoilers about casting)
a multiepisode arc where roseanne is some hollywood person working with andy. yup, andy fucking returns and brings roseanne. great.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I get that they're trying to answer all the questions people have had about the 'crew' of the show, but they're doing it in the stupidest way possible.
Stupidest way possible or only way The Office writers know how to create storylines? I mean, they've practically involved every office workers in some sort of love triangle or another at this point, so obviously they have to start including people behind the camera.

Teger_sl

shitlord
Literally anything would be better -- maybe Kevin's gambling problem gets worse, one of the crew sees him stealing something from the company but doesn't want to tell anyone because they've known each other for so long, etc..

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Have kevin, merrideth or creed been in a love triangle of any sort?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Have kevin, merrideth or creed been in a love triangle of any sort?
Kevin sort of was when Holly was introduced. He and Michael both wanted to date her, which led Michael to reinforcing Holly's belief that Kevin is retarded.

I don't think Meredith or Creed have ever been shown in a romantic relationship one way or the other, which makes sense given their characteristics. Though, given enough seasons, I don't doubt that they would've gotten there eventually.

Teger_sl

shitlord
I AM SHOCKED THAT MIKE THE BOOM DUDE IS HAVING ISSUES WITH HIS WIFE!! shocked!!! what a surprise twist office writers.

Teger_sl

shitlord
seriously what the fuck. are they trying to set it up that jim is somehow scared of talking on camera? why? and the whole david wallace plot makes no sense on its face - wouldn't he have asked jim what andy said when jim wanted to go to part time? I know I'm overthinking this, but still, so stupid.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Don't even bother thinking about the show. It's a massive shit fest right now. It's a boring, unfunny drama. I didn't laugh for even a half second in the most recent episode. Nothing was even remotely funny. I didn't care about anything that happened. Fuck, just end it.

Possible endings:
-> Jim quits Philadelphia
-> Jim doesn't quit Philadelphia
-> Andy gets fired, new boss is Roseanne or whatever
-> Dwight takes over as manager
-> Creed, Meredith, Angela, Oscar, fat Bob Vance wife, etc, no one cares what happens to them. They could die in a drive by shooting and it wouldn't matter.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Wtf... who is Brian and why should we care? What the hell... these last two seasons just don't belong. Parts are ok, others are just... thrown in. It's a jumbled mess of "cause we could."

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I guess they just wanted to make Andy be the biggest asshole possible. What a weird episode that was.