The Official Conservative Political Thread

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Ron-swanson-nuke-1024x647.jpg
How do you see a country, with more than 5-10 people in it, function with no governance except one dude that controls the nukes?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
just to clarify, are you asking the actor who plays Ron Swanson, or the writer who writes his lines?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
just to clarify, are you asking the actor who plays Ron Swanson, or the writer who writes his lines?
I was asking the person who used those lines as some sort of an answer to the discussion at hand.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I always have, and always will type exclusively with my penis.

Nothing you can say will make me reconsider that, because who'd wanna touch a keyboard that's been poked all over with a dick?

And if you're wondering, yes, I use my balls to work the mouse.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If anyone is interested in meeting the next governor of Texas, give him a call

SECEDE

SECEDE Kilgore is on the 2014 GOP ballot for Texas Governor! Kilgore's middle name was officially changed to SECEDE Dec 10th 2012. Kilgore received 50,000 votes in 2006 and 225,000 votes in 2008 running as a secessionist.

SECEDE Kilgore's vision to end DC rule of Texas: After winning the 2014 GOP primary, SECEDE will ask the current Governor to call a special session for a secession referendum to be placed on the ballot. If he refuses, then SECEDE will do it when he gets in office. Secession will occur within 100 day after inauguration or SECEDE will resign. SECEDE will not accept a leadership position in the nation of Texas, until at least one year after secession.

Some folks may want a constitution with a centralized government similar to the current US constitution; others may prefer local government similar to the US constitution of 1792. SECEDE plans to stay out of the constitutional battles so as not to hinder the progress of the coalition.

SECEDE looks forward to working with the US to negotiate a fair separation of assets and liabilities. Texas may end up more oppressive than the US or we may be a bastion of freedom. SECEDE promises neither.

http://www.facebook.com/SECEDEKilgore

SECEDE Kilgore (TXsecede) on Twitter

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

469-964-1374
I wish there was an easy way to link his answers to questionnaires.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mexico's been waiting a long time for the opportunity to take that land back - I'm sure they'd be happy to hear he wins.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
If anyone is interested in meeting the next governor of Texas, give him a call

SECEDE

I wish there was an easy way to link his answers to questionnaires.
His people didnt like me much when they called me on the phone, was fun fucking with them and telling them how I plan to vote for Wendy Davis.