The Official Conspiracy Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
7570128c6fed66365e356f09c63fc15e.jpg

i just flew this weekend, had to print out a boarding pass and then i still had to goto the agent and get a boarding pass w/ my seat on it.

when i landed, my boarding pass was folding in half and crumpled when i emptied my pockets to throw out trash.

somehow this terrorist kept a pristine slightly burned fully legible boarding pass

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
7570128c6fed66365e356f09c63fc15e.jpg

i just flew this weekend, had to print out a boarding pass and then i still had to goto the agent and get a boarding pass w/ my seat on it.

when i landed, my boarding pass was folding in half and crumpled when i emptied my pockets to throw out trash.

somehow this terrorist kept a pristine slightly burned fully legible boarding pass
Bruh, that's a bit of a stretch. Maybe don't be a savage with your boarding pass? After I get on the plane I either stick it in the pocket of my carry-on or in my Kindle or tablet case. I'm sure I've folded some in half and put them in my wallet or pocket too, but having one not all fucked up isn't really some sort of big deal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Since the Super Bowl is tomorrow here's a relevant conspiracy theory. They were half right for this years game.

Looks to me like the Super Bowl was supposed to be 49ers vs Ravens when the logo was created months ago. Who replaced the Ravens at the end of the season? The Chiefs, who were swimming in fan speculation that games were being rigged to boost them to the SB.

If anything, this makes the Chiefs being artificially boosted seem even more credible, if they're the only one out of the last six Super Bowl logo colors to not match. It's kinda like the 2020 Bellwether counties.

Last edited: