The official 'Who is the most racist race' thread

Chris

Potato del Grande
Problem with that is Dune Coons want to kill because of religion and nationality not color of skin. So is this limited to race or we talking about people with strong hate? I'd say American ecologically friendly hyper Liberals are about the most hateful people.
Sudan?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_30192.jpg

Should American Inventors be blamed for the collapse of America? Y/N.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
Sounds like you're just pissy it's the 8th of the month and your welfare is already gone. Go suck dicks on the street corner like the rest of the trash if you're that hard up.
The best part about a black person as an avatar here is that it brings out the suuuper retarded in people because they can't control their weaknesses.

We have the tea party here in America and ISLAM is where racism, classism and religious zealotry are most abundant? Nuts!

We have the tea party here in America and ISLAM is where racism, classism and religious zealotry are most abundant? Nuts!
When the Tea Baggers start killing people in the name of the founding fathers, or because some fruit vendor says some disparaging words about his holiness Ronald Regan; I shall review my opinion.

This is how this thread makes me feel.

2:06 describes it perfectly:
It makes you feels like the "Songbird of your generation"?

iannis

Musty Nester
I gotta go with Germans.

They didn't even go medieval with it. They didn't have a few flare up atrocities and a veiled simmering core. They went straight upRomanwith it and turned racism into a Pride, a Creed, and a Religion.

You want something done right, get a German on the job. They don't even give a shit.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ites_hispanics

"Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans."

"Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist."

funny shit

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Actually, the current movement is usually referred to as "dominion theology", and yes, it's a very real thing.
When ever I bring this shit up in conversation with people, they usually say I am full of shit regardless of the web based evidence I provide to them. Dominion Theology is so hateful and scary that normal people think that it can't possibly be real.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
When ever I bring this shit up in conversation with people, they usually say I am full of shit regardless of the web based evidence I provide to them. Dominion Theology is so hateful and scary that normal people think that it can't possibly be real.
And you provided them with 'web based evidence'? The nerve of those dumb naggers.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I try not to be but as I walked away from my motorcycle leaving my helmet and immediately saw a black guy I instinctively twitched to go back and grab it. But then I didn't because I would be racist. So now I'm not racist

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
And you're probably missing a helmet.
It makes me smile that your avatar is wearing a helmet really awkwardly.
I know it's not the same kind of helmet, but I find the double-helmet action in your post amusing.

Here's another "double-helmet":
rrr_img_34586.jpg