The Outsider

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely don't bother. It is a 10 episode show, where every subsequent episode is worse than the one that came before it. It is boredom inducing to the worst degree.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I was expecting all the slow and boring story to end with a huge bang. Man oh man this thing disappointed the hell out of me.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Outsider
Tear-Drinker
Season: 1
Episode: 5
Air date: 2020-02-02

Guest stars: Esosa Idahosa, Troy Rudeseal, Dani Deetté, Matthew Cornwell, William Mark McCullough, Victoria Blade, David Collier, Vickie Eng, Hettienne Park, Genevieve Hudson-Price, Drez Ryan, Wes Watson, Derek Cecil
After returning from an eye-opening trip to New York, Holly searches for clues at several locations connected to the Dayton case. Jeannie finds herself shaken by an unnerving incident at work and delivers an ominous warning to Ralph. Jack is put on the defensive at Tamika’s baby shower.

This show has some downright terrifying scenes.

2020-03-18 17_45_21-The.Outsider.2020.S01E05.Tear-Drinker.1080p.WEBRip.DD+5.1.H265-d3g - VLC m...png

2020-03-18 17_45_44-The.Outsider.2020.S01E05.Tear-Drinker.1080p.WEBRip.DD+5.1.H265-d3g - VLC m...png

she didn't say where he should order.. she didn't say what she wanted... he's just to guess?

RUN RALPH RUN ITS A TRAP YOU ARE IN DANGER!!!!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Just the mere thought that a woman would suggest food, then wouldn't immediately back it with an answer of, "I don't know" is horrifying.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I enjoyed for what it was, but i will admit i prefer it prior to the supernatural spin. I enjoyed the mystery till there was no more mystery.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The ending was a bit weird. I liked the shootout though, more shows should have one like that, trimming down the cast that bloated up to the point where you don't know who everyone is anymore.

one thing though, are rattlesnakes attracted to gunfire? we don't have any here, I'd assume since snakes have sensitive hearing, they'd slither the fuck away from a rifle being fired over and over.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
The ending was a bit weird. I liked the shootout though, more shows should have one like that, trimming down the cast that bloated up to the point where you don't know who everyone is anymore.

one thing though, are rattlesnakes attracted to gunfire? we don't have any here, I'd assume since snakes have sensitive hearing, they'd slither the fuck away from a rifle being fired over and over.

Snakes don't hear, they feel vibrations and use infrared sensing to judge prey. A burning car, gunshots and loads of wailing people, I don't think it would have stuck around.

Nearly every species of snake will slither away given the choice, except a few species (Mambas, Tigers, Taipans, etc), those species can be very agro and will stick around and fight pretty much anything if they feel like they need to.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think the point of the rattlesnake was that the outsider summoned it to go force the guy to actually shoot the people.

Remember he was a sniper that had tested off the charts in the military but didn’t pass the psych evaluation. He should have killed every one of them in a split second but he was fighting the influence.

It wasn’t just a freak occurrence but a warning to get the job done Quineloe Quineloe

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Definitely don't bother. It is a 10 episode show, where every subsequent episode is worse than the one that came before it. It is boredom inducing to the worst degree.

Yeah just watch this. Y'all will thank me later (nothing to do with Stephen King book).

• 2Like