The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
why would a "UFO" need to use an aircraft beacon?
ffa81bef8349bf0e4682748955949633.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 9 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What does that mean?
It was a reference to one of the more grounded crazy ufo theories out there, and was very tongue in cheek.
One of the many theories to explain a few of the encounters over the years is the idea that a group somewhere in the world has been acting in secret for decades, creating technology that is 20 years out from the rest of society. It's like an extreme exaggeration of the old adage, "the military's stuff is years more advanced than the public has any idea of", but independent of any nations/military governmental oversight.
The tech, crafts, and drones are just so next level that the rest of the world is playing catchup while they just fuck with us for reasons.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Been avoiding him for a while but, he does a good breakdown of everything we know and don't know, along with details/insight not covered in the current reports.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
The Covid vaccine is a hybridization using MRNA to adjust our DNA to produce offspring that aliens (which are 99% similar to us at the DNA level) can breed with. The change will likely kill off 60-70% of humans through disease mutations. This serves the agenda of the Malthusians who believe technology and AI will make the risk of having common people around too high. This is an unholy union between the elites and the aliens that made first contact and have lived in underground/under ocean communities capable of moving the great reset forward and becoming a space exploiting group.

My favorite part of assertions like this are the certainty. Like you've actually vacationed in these underwater cities. Twice.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
More info due soon on the USO it seems.

Also, I don't know who of you follow Steven Greers "work" but the guy is going all in on the Great Reset and Global Unification angle. Greer has just announced he is quickly putting together a movie exposing what UFO ships the military has, how they will do it and why they would fake an alien invasion. It’s all about money and power.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nice seems credible.

First Voynich now Dyaltov. I wonder what other mysteries will get solved?
the conspiracy story about dyatlov was too all over the place, i doubt even drunken russkies were gonna fuck around in -40 weather in a crazy ass snowstorm. yeah this sounds like the only explanation. making camp under a massive snowdrift on a mountain DOES sound like something that drunken russkies would do.
there are a lot of good mysteries left.