The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
H. Reid sat on the Gang of 8 for years and doesn't seem to give a shit about keeping secrets like the rest of the idiots in the military government complex.
Major technical issues during the first 18 mins, then it gets pretty good. I'll try to find some quotes tomorrow if those technical issues turn ya off. Some pretty wild confirmations about the Ohama incident and the ongoing incursions at the nuke base in Montana.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
H. Reid sat on the Gang of 8 for years and doesn't seem to give a shit about keeping secrets like the rest of the idiots in the military government complex.
Major technical issues during the first 18 mins, then it gets pretty good. I'll try to find some quotes tomorrow if those technical issues turn ya off. Some pretty wild confirmations about the Ohama incident and the ongoing incursions at the nuke base in Montana.
Technical difficulties aside, I think they could have had a better host. The guy has a lot of information but the host was asking the wrong questions. He was incredibly jittery at times too.

I wish I could host Senator Reid. The insight about the USS Omaha sighting & Missile Silo event were pretty neat.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
FAXL4q0WYAExTBv.jpeg

FAc0U17WYAgvyXS.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Salty

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Husband is on the left on his back sleeping, wife is on the right. Claims all her life she has been abducted while she sleeps. Husband decides to record it. An investigator released this to the ufo group to get some eyes on it.
Check it out frens.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Husband is on the left on his back sleeping, wife is on the right. Claims all her life she has been abducted while she sleeps. Husband decides to record it. An investigator released this to the ufo group to get some eyes on it.
Check it out frens.

Well, it is blurry and indistinct. Good job.

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Repost

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
first time posting in this thread. Am fascinated by these subjects and try to approach it with an open mind, but also with a bit of scepticism. Looking at that video for example, its compelling really, except.... look at that quality? it was supposely record from 2010, i got at home family stuff recorded on VHS from 1980ish, and then transposed on digital that look clearer and better than that.

Surely on 2010, u wanna record over night some kind of possible phenomenon, am pretty sure u would have WAY WAY better quality than that stuff. You cannot honestly tell me that is that sort of video standards u get in 2010?? Sure someone could say, its interference cause by the phenomenon, so why not posting when the video get distorted?

To me it look like having that sort of recording was a choice, and if they made that choice to make it unclear, begs the questions why? Obviously i could be wrong but Imho is staged.

• 6Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
first time posting in this thread. Am fascinated by these subjects and try to approach it with an open mind, but also with a bit of scepticism. Looking at that video for example, its compelling really, except.... look at that quality? it was supposely record from 2010, i got at home family stuff recorded on VHS from 1980ish, and then transposed on digital that look clearer and better than that.

Surely on 2010, u wanna record over night some kind of possible phenomenon, am pretty sure u would have WAY WAY better quality than that stuff. You cannot honestly tell me that is that sort of video standards u get in 2010?? Sure someone could say, its interference cause by the phenomenon, so why not posting when the video get distorted?

To me it look like having that sort of recording was a choice, and if they made that choice to make it unclear, begs the questions why? Obviously i could be wrong but Imho is staged.
It's from the UK. It automatically gets a -10 on the believability stat. And welcome to the thread stranger!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

in 2010, if you were a photographer or a content creator on Youtube, yes you could have at least 720p resolution or better. for normal Joe Schmoe? eh your flip phone camera was the best you would have at your disposal, and if anyone remember flip phone cameras, they were worse quality than the above potato video. what i think is this was filmed with an oldschool VHS or hi8 camcorder maybe using infrared settings. then you lose a lot with the transfer to digital. so yes that quality image is plausible during that time. now, that being said, that video is questionable. if he was able to catch his wife "disappearing" in 2010 and she says it happens every night, he would have many many examples over the years and with better image quality as time went on. but here we have just the one video in full potato quality similar to a 1990s webcam. the trick is those are two beds pushed close together and she was lifting herself in the gap and then lowered herself to give the illusion she vanished. then just lifted herself up again. not much of a trick, but it was effective and the terrible video quality covered up what was going on.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
err no offense but (little digress here ), i finished university in 2011.... in 2010 there were iphone and samsung galaxy (i had one) phone wise.... computer camera on laptop too of MUCH better quality then that (i still have the asus laptop i used at the time, and it still work). I even had a hand held digital camera that i used to take picture of various biological samples during my thesis, and i assure ya it was not expensive shit, and it had very gooq quality. I think u may have skipped a decade with flipphone and camera image quality. Hell even the logitech camera i used during WoW time was better than that.

And yeah it look like Vhs record, but why would someone use a vhs recorder in 2010 when u have acess to way better and clearer technology (now that we kinda estabilish that there is), if u didnt want to make it purposely not clear? (i mean yes we both agree is fake, just wanted to point out that 2010 isnt rly 1990, we had good and cheap A/V equipment)

Still have some picture, all taken in 2010 for my thesis just so u get an idea

CSA.jpg

S.indiana 1000 48 h.jpg

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
err no offense but (little digress here ), i finished university in 2011.... in 2010 there were iphone and samsung galaxy (i had one) phone wise.... computer camera on laptop too of MUCH better quality then that (i still have the asus laptop i used at the time, and it still work). I even had a hand held digital camera that i used to take picture of various biological samples during my thesis, and i assure ya it was not expensive shit, and it had very gooq quality. I think u may have skipped a decade with flipphone and camera image quality. Hell even the logitech camera i used during WoW time was better than that.

And yeah it look like Vhs record, but why would someone use a vhs recorder in 2010 when u have acess to way better and clearer technology (now that we kinda estabilish that there is), if u didnt want to make it purposely not clear? (i mean yes we both agree is fake, just wanted to point out that 2010 isnt rly 1990, we had good and cheap A/V equipment)

Still have some picture, all taken in 2010 for my thesis just so u get an idea

View attachment 375104

View attachment 375106
havent skipped a decade. i said higher resolution quality was available, but normal people, not techies or Applefags, just normal people which these were supposed to be, would just have an old camcorder with a lowlight infrared mode laying around to keep running at night, even if they had some high rez stuff. they probably didnt have the hard drive space to record 480 or 720 for 6 hours.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard