A bath from the previous Epoch?
Or a Giants bowl? Quite possible.
Maybe it's just art.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

MSM plant to push the agenda of the left?
Or just a retard who got lucky?

Bill is such a fucking hack.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't know if the UFO was real, but Bill Nye sucks balls. They introduce him as a scientist byt he's a personality on children's television who worked as an engineer in his 20s yet he presents himself as the official spokesperson for the scientific community. Fuck that guy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Ya, I like this guys videos, really cool stuff.
I really want to travel to India and check all these things out.
Incredibly fascinating.

This video is also pretty rad.
Tellinger is fuckin crazy, but his work is pretty great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I really like the Pyramids were just refurbished not built from scratch for each Pharoah theory. It helps with some of the unbelivable timescales needed to get them built. Is there ANY actual physical evidence for it though? Just sounds like speculation.

Biggest issue for me is that the guy is showing old hieroglyphics of lions to say the Sphinx used to be lion faced, but surely there would be Pyramid hieroglyphics predating the Pyramids if they are actually older since they are so large and impressive?

I also like how two random birds flew into a looted tomb and made a nest, so the burial must be a god linked to birds. He even admits that one of them must have flown in since only one of the birds backs his theory up???

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I really like the Pyramids were just refurbished not built from scratch for each Pharoah theory. It helps with some of the unbelivable timescales needed to get them built. Is there ANY actual physical evidence for it though? Just sounds like speculation.

Biggest issue for me is that the guy is showing old hieroglyphics of lions to say the Sphinx used to be lion faced, but surely there would be Pyramid hieroglyphics predating the Pyramids if they are actually older since they are so large and impressive?

I also like how two random birds flew into a looted tomb and made a nest, so the burial must be a god linked to birds. He even admits that one of them must have flown in since only one of the birds backs his theory up???
hieroglyphs are 5200 years old and has been shown, the newer kings write over the older kings hieros in order to show that they are the real deal. so there may have been an older record of older pyramid versions, but its lost to history. also a very old pyramid over 5k years old wouldnt have any historical writing because there just wasnt any. there could be physical evidence that shows the pyramid inner structure is much older, i guess its a matter of confirming it. with rock its difficult. there arent going to be granite delivery receipts from 6,000 BC just laying around.

Chris

Potato del Grande
hieroglyphs are 5200 years old and has been shown, the newer kings write over the older kings hieros in order to show that they are the real deal. so there may have been an older record of older pyramid versions, but its lost to history. also a very old pyramid over 5k years old wouldnt have any historical writing because there just wasnt any. there could be physical evidence that shows the pyramid inner structure is much older, i guess its a matter of confirming it. with rock its difficult. there arent going to be granite delivery receipts from 6,000 BC just laying around.
So don't we KNOW when pharoahs wrote over each other's stuff? I went to the Temple of Hapshepshut and Karnak and was told the story of how her son? tried to claim her monuments as his own.

So wouldn't we also know if this had happened with the pyramids? They would have later carvings all over them, but they don't have any right?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So don't we KNOW when pharoahs wrote over each other's stuff? I went to the Temple of Hapshepshut and Karnak and was told the story of how her son? tried to claim her monuments as his own.

So wouldn't we also know if this had happened with the pyramids? They would have later carvings all over them, but they don't have any right?
they have only just started getting the trace carvings off some of the pillars, but its a long process and they wont get all of it. you need to have the light in the right position to capture the shadow of what used to be there, its also one layer, nobody knows for sure if taking credit for older pharohs work was a normal thing. egyptian archeology is a slow process, the shit people are also stealing artifacts and selling them on the black market.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

Can’t speak for physical evidence of the pyramids being refurbished, but John Anthony West and friends made compelling arguments that the Sphinx has unambiguous evidence of thousands of years of water erosion. The last time there was enough rainfall in Egypt to cause erosion on that scale was during the peak of the last ice age... 20,000 years ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
the garland is some WTF
Wonder which God the Man on the Mountain in NH was. Clearly not one that was worshipped any longer since in collapsed in 2003.

b88afe76833d56c505671eecadec3114.jpg

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
the garland is some WTF

Some of those titans turned to mountains videos are interesting to ponder...

Here, hope you can make it through this video. I cant belive how many views this dude gets.
Dude can barely speak.
Any biologists able to verify what this guy is selling?
I mean, I have used lsd before....so maybe it's just my slanted perspective....
This shit's weird as hell.

• 2Like