The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Don’t know you. But you are correct. Also the feds paid health care hospitals 30k per admission of covid patient. So they tested gun shot and knife wounds for the sole purpose of getting paid. When they died of those wounds, they listed COD as covid. Absolute no bullshit truth.
I work in healthcare and that is fairly common.

For instance, schools get paid if they have kids with ADHD, Autism, etc so guess what happens to kids?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I work in healthcare and that is fairly common.

For instance, schools get paid if they have kids with ADHD, Autism, etc so guess what happens to kids?
Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Post on topic or GTFO you stupid inbred DNA manipulated faggot.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lolol it sounds like what would happen tj me after getting hit with a rubber mallet from my wife. This is awesome. MusicForFish MusicForFish im married to a hot as fuck alien. I was always wondering why she left me alone every three weekends. Like why? It’s like a pattern. And the one time she took “off” a weekend we got invaded by packer fans in Hayward. Fuck!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The US.

If you worked in healthcare you needed a complex religious excuse or you were fired.

I live in Philadelphia and there's many black people here and they were concerned about it being a medical experiment. I had to agree with that one.

I do not take meds unless there's an absolute need but it was either not have a job or have the fake vaccine forced on me.

Yeah, that fiasco was what single-handedly got me to abandon my ideas of going back to school and finishing a second (nursing) degree. All my cousins are nurses and I was pretty excited at the prospect of maybe getting in on that. The dogshit way they were treated by the system (when a year earlier they were all hailed as essential workers) completely turned me off to it.

I also know a lot of black folk and heard the same stuff, that they didn't trust the government to be that excited to inject people with something. Citing Tuskegee and so forth.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I also know a lot of black folk and heard the same stuff, that they didn't trust the government to be that excited to inject people with something. Citing Tuskegee and so forth.
Political shit in the wrong thread so spoilers,
Government funded voter programs that overwhelmingly support the Democratic party target black people in particular - so even though black people seem like they'll jump lines, they wont. Those voter programs hold shit over their head and fear monger them into voting Democrat right there on their doorstep. Its a real big issue that the Republican party just doesnt seem to give a fuck about, or they just dont know how to attack the programs without Democratic MSM dragging them through the dirt as if theyre taking something away from Black people. Meanwhile we have viral videos of people that are running from City Council as a Democrat being asked what party their affiliated with and then being told to get the fuck off the property by white people.

The only way we're going to start seeing a change in power for the Republican party is to limit what the "news" media can and cannot say, and have some real repercussions when going over that line. If you have the word "news" in your name, or even represent that you are a news outlet passively - you have to have factual evidence proving your story and opinion pieces cannot be directly associated with the news and must be title in bold, higher font than the article itself, say that its an OPINION.

Only Soros, Blackrock etc. would give a fuck - and thats why its so hard to repeal this Obama-era law back.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What’s that blue orb thing
A round planet of some sort I think

Pretty weird, I was told there is no such thing and all planets are dinner plates with glass lids balancing on top of 3 elephants who are surfing a giant space turtle through the galaxy

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
A round planet of some sort I think

Pretty weird, I was told there is no such thing and all planets are dinner plates with glass lids balancing on top of 3 elephants who are surfing a giant space turtle through the galaxy
It's a plate.

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 09-10-56 2001 A Space Odyssey (1968) - 'The Blue Danube' (waltz) scen...png

The Universe is flat. If planets were round, they'd just roll off.

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 09-27-14 The shape and fate of the Universe.png

Last edited:

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yeah, that fiasco was what single-handedly got me to abandon my ideas of going back to school and finishing a second (nursing) degree. All my cousins are nurses and I was pretty excited at the prospect of maybe getting in on that. The dogshit way they were treated by the system (when a year earlier they were all hailed as essential workers) completely turned me off to it.

Yes, I had to talk several black coworkers into getting the vaccine. If they didn't they would just have no job and then be fucked.

Personally, I felt like I got raped being forced to take drugs I did not want.

I don't care if it was a shot of water, some people should have been dragged into the streets and beaten to death for ordering people to get it.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yes, I had to talk several black coworkers into getting the vaccine. If they didn't they would just have no job and then be fucked.

So you manipulated others into being medically raped like yourself? Fucking A you're a scum bag.

• 2Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Don’t know you. But you are correct. Also the feds paid health care hospitals 30k per admission of covid patient. So they tested gun shot and knife wounds for the sole purpose of getting paid. When they died of those wounds, they listed COD as covid. Absolute no bullshit truth.

Yarp. Lotta bullshit around the whole thing, which is why so many people question everything and get into the conspiracy weeds with COVID. They were pretty dishonest about a number of things which then begs the question of what else wasn't true, and so on. Hospitals having a financial incentive to diagnose COVID was particularly weird. Even if it had altruistic motivations behind it, like stopping the spread etc, it still contributed to a big lie about the prevalence of the virus.

I don't care if it was a shot of water, some people should have been dragged into the streets and beaten to death for ordering people to get it.

A lot of people felt raped, that's for sure. And everyone who says "you don't have to do it, just quit your job" is an asshole. I've seen people on the far left and far right both having that viewpoint for slightly different reasons. Far left: "Nobody's forcing you to do it, so it's okay", Far right: "You can just quit your job instead of being a pussy and giving in"

Naw, they're both wrong and sound like they've never held a professional adult job.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
A lot of people felt raped, that's for sure. And everyone who says "you don't have to do it, just quit your job" is an asshole. I've seen people on the far left and far right both having that viewpoint for slightly different reasons. Far left: "Nobody's forcing you to do it, so it's okay", Far right: "You can just quit your job instead of being a pussy and giving in"

Naw, they're both wrong and sound like they've never held a professional adult job.

"If you worked in healthcare you needed a complex religious excuse or you were fired." - TheAdlerian

This dumb fuck literally admits he could've come up with an excuse to get around being fired but instead of doing that, cries about how he was "forced" to take it and then manipulated others into taking it. If this dumb mother fucker had half a brain he would've came up with the religious excuse and helped other people do the same. Fucking A how is everyone this god damn retarded.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
"If you worked in healthcare you needed a complex religious excuse or you were fired." - TheAdlerian

This dumb fuck literally admits he could've come up with an excuse to get around being fired but instead of doing that, cries about how he was "forced" to take it and then manipulated others into taking it. If this dumb mother fucker had half a brain he would've came up with the religious excuse and helped other people do the same. Fucking A how is everyone this god damn retarded.

At least he's not a flat earther

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>

You come off as a wonderful Christian.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf