The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lol you gotta stop operating at Slav levels rookie.
Sad Cry Me A River GIF by Pudgy Memez

Why don't you just admit you got duped?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I know it lends to people who want to disbelieve my story, but dissociative and psychedelic drugs reversed whatever they did to fuck with my memory. I did have some memory of it as a kid (the only person I ever told was my friend Kyle, I think he'd confirm to this day tho) but I didn't start to remember the full details until after hard brain drugs (dissociatives and psychedelics) knocked away the junk they put in my brain.

Kind of genius doing it in such a way that the antidote is something that makes people go slightly crazy. Lends very much to their plausible deniability.

I know it sounds nuts, part of why I never talk about it. Poke apart if you want tho.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I know it lends to people who want to disbelieve my story, but dissociative and psychedelic drugs reversed whatever they did to fuck with my memory. I did have some memory of it as a kid (the only person I ever told was my friend Kyle, I think he'd confirm to this day tho) but I didn't start to remember the full details until after hard brain drugs (dissociatives and psychedelics) knocked away the junk they put in my brain.

Kind of genius doing it in such a way that the antidote is something that makes people go slightly crazy. Lends very much to their plausible deniability.

I know it sounds nuts, part of why I never talk about it. Poke apart if you want tho.
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Maybe you got diddled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande

It sounds like your grandmother took you out in the middle of the night, maybe because your parents were arguing or something, which was very memorable. Then you fell asleep somewhere unusual for you, maybe around unfamiliar people, and dreamt about an alien/space movie you saw.

Later you took drugs and you thought about this incident, adding a layer of dream embellishment.

I had a scary dream around that age of a blob that we accidentally took home was coming out of the ceiling in my great grandmothers bedroom. I had another of being in a train tunnel and being crushed by a massive rolling boulder, which reoccurred.

How many drugs do I need to take to think that they actually happened?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I mean, people have been claiming demon encounters for millenia without proof. Then people have been claiming alien encounters for a few decades without proof. Why are aliens supposed to be obviously more plausible? Isnt "Alien" just the modernist skin people put on these same experiences?

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It sounds like your grandmother took you out in the middle of the night, maybe because your parents were arguing or something, which was very memorable. Then you fell asleep somewhere unusual for you, maybe around unfamiliar people, and dreamt about an alien/space movie you saw.

Later you took drugs and you thought about this incident, adding a layer of dream embellishment.

I had a scary dream around that age of a blob that we accidentally took home was coming out of the ceiling in my great grandmothers bedroom. I had another of being in a train tunnel and being crushed by a massive rolling boulder, which reoccurred.

How many drugs do I need to take to think that they actually happened?
Nice try homie but that would have been very strange with my living situation. Rarely saw my grandma. She wouldn't come in the middle of the night. I was a smart enough kid and traumatized enough not to immediately go with her in such a weird situation.

I'm talking 3rd or 4th grade homie, I was like 9 or 10 already hacking Game Genie and shit. I was a thinker.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Genuinely I don't even like talking about it tho. For these reasons.

Aliens are good at abducting people in scenarios where the person's story might be incredible in some earthly way, as a cover.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, people have been claiming demon encounters for millenia without proof. Then people have been claiming alien encounters for a few decades without proof. Why are aliens supposed to be obviously more plausible? Isnt "Alien" just the modernist skin people put on these same experiences?
"Captured by the fae" or "the ant people" or etc

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My household as a kid was all about X Files and Unsolved Mysteries and etc, so it would make sense that being the imagery a demon would use to coerce me, I do admit.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
"Captured by the fae" or "the ant people" or etc
Right, exactly. What I'm saying is why is the new spin supposed to be more automatically plausible than the explanation people have believed for thousands of years?

I mean the weight of evidence is equal for both explanations

• 1Like