The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Dude knocked it out of the park.
Really well done on the research.
There are still some aspects that go unanswered but this is pretty solid.
Hopefully some crazy dudes attempt to recreate this method.
It also lends this answer to all of the other sites world wide. A common building method known across the world, ya?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It also lends this answer to all of the other sites world wide. A common building method known across the world, ya?
it only addresses one aspect and its just a theory. they didnt try to reproduce the process. that being said, if it does work then at least that solves how they glooped them into place so perfectly, but not how they were placed in the fist place.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it also doesnt address the global knowledge of this process and at different timelines. pyramid at menkaure is a duplicate of this process. built 4k years ago and the peru structures are less than a thousand. still its a pretty cool idea.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
it only addresses one aspect and its just a theory. they didnt try to reproduce the process. that being said, if it does work then at least that solves how they glooped them into place so perfectly, but not how they were placed in the fist place.
Yes. All the things are still up for debate.
It still doesnt explain the machining marks across the sites. At all. Furthermore, I'd like it very much If they could find specific compounds for the "metals" used in the joints, or the backsides. It is weird that all of the tie spots, and the sites have zero metals found anywhere. Bugs me.
I do like the scientific explanations though. Egyptians had machines, so says the hieroglyphs, but no evidence besides some of the tracks and cut Mark's on the stones. The transportation and setting those mega blocks in place are still up for mega debate. I still cant belive that 100 ton blocks were moved around by humans of the era, even with animal assistance.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Ya, probably the best footage ever.
I'll post a video later breaking down the capture.

FYI, that was caught while using a drone to film the rolling hills with plenty of before and after footage. Easily the most scrutinized piece of footage ever. Not doctored, unexplainable based on public knowledge. Black site tech. Not fake. Hi there secret space program antigrav tech!
I havent seen that model before though. Looked pretty streamlined compared to everything else out there. I belive there is a airforce or rnd base near that area.
This is the best footage of an UFO/UAP that's been released to the public.
Its raw footage so I dont think it's fake unless there some way to doctor raw footage without anyone finding out. Whether its some form of man top secret anti gravity craft or an alien craft the speed it was traveling and the way its moving its amazing. The only that makes me wonder if its man made that why test fly it on a clear sunny day? The chances of it being spotted, photographed or RECORDED is possible. Unless this is one of those low key strategties by the government to disclose alien tech. It just happened to be recorded by a drone filming at 60FPS during the day. What are the chances of that happening!?

iannis

Musty Nester
The rising prevalence of drones kinda shits on UFO nuttery.

I even like UFO nuttery. It's one of those that don't make any real hard claims. It's like "WTF IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!" nuttery. It kinda makes me think that the military has had autonomous drones for 50 damn years though and most sightings can be attributed to that.

non ironic Iwanttobelieve.jpg

I don't think we'd see any sort of aircraft though. We've never seen U-boats-O or U-cars-O. That we only ever see U-FLYING-O is a strange one.

They travel interstellar distances and then joyride in our atmosphere? We should at least sell tickets.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The rising prevalence of drones kinda shits on UFO nuttery.

I even like UFO nuttery. It's one of those that don't make any real hard claims. It's like "WTF IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!" nuttery. It kinda makes me think that the military has had autonomous drones for 50 damn years though and most sightings can be attributed to that.

non ironic Iwanttobelieve.jpg

I don't think we'd see any sort of aircraft though. We've never seen U-boats-O or U-cars-O. That we only ever see U-FLYING-O is a strange one.

They travel interstellar distances and then joyride in our atmosphere? We should at least sell tickets.

Not a drone ya dork. Drones couldn't even try to withstand the forces behind the speed these things are displaying. No chance.

Nola Nola Ya, I agree. The footage is legit and unaltered. There like 3 or 4 more videos of people mathing the hell out of the footage.
It's pretty insane that such great footage was actually captured. It reminds me a lot of the videos the military has released of the UFOs entering the water with zero friction, zero splash while maintaining that mega speed.
The Navy has been seeing the Fast Movers for years, especially on subs. The officers are always told to not report it in the logs.

Anyways...lemme get home and post those follow up videos.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Could not finish that.
The fuck is up with that voice? The up and down inflection in every sentence made me grind my teeth and kick my dog.
his voice drives everyone crazy, including me. it took me a long time to get used to it and that was only by lowering the volume. give it a shot. lower the volume until you can barely hear him and it will be fine.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Not a drone ya dork. Drones couldn't even try to withstand the forces behind the speed these things are displaying. No chance.

Nola Nola Ya, I agree. The footage is legit and unaltered. There like 3 or 4 more videos of people mathing the hell out of the footage.
It's pretty insane that such great footage was actually captured. It reminds me a lot of the videos the military has released of the UFOs entering the water with zero friction, zero splash while maintaining that mega speed.
The Navy has been seeing the Fast Movers for years, especially on subs. The officers are always told to not report it in the logs.

Anyways...lemme get home and post those follow up videos.
Ya we have no known technology that can maneuver like that at that speed and not crash into something especially a drone. Lmao.

I've watched a few videos breaking down the speed and how far it traveled in a few seconds which its MIND BLOWING. Bro post that video of the craft entering water please. My coworker who is also into this type of stuff was telling me about it. I really want to see it.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
iannis iannis I take back the, not a drone part...it totally could be a drone. But still, doesn't explain it's uberness, nor it's speed capabilities.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I really would like to believe. When I call it nuttery, it's not in a dismissive way.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Steven Greer said this once. It's crazy that there are more data on UFOs from photographs, video footage, witness testimonies ect than they are data on black holes. Yet more people believe in black holes than in UFOs.

Has anyone seen the Bob Lazar documentary? I never knew about the bone density scanner at S4 that he talked about in the past. That and the fact he almost faced prison time for a brothel house charge yet he stood by his MIT and S4 story to the police rather than coming clean if he was lying. Anyway here's a link to it if anyone wants to see it.

LookMovie.com - Latest Movies and TV Shows for Free

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Steven Greer said this once. It's crazy that there are more data on UFOs from photographs, video footage, witness testimonies ect than they are data on black holes. Yet more people believe in black holes than in UFOs.

Has anyone seen the Bob Lazar documentary? I never knew about the bone density scanner at S4 that he talked about in the past. That and the fact he almost faced prison time for a brothel house charge yet he stood by his MIT and S4 story to the police rather than coming clean if he was lying. Anyway here's a link to it if anyone wants to see it.

LookMovie.com - Latest Movies and TV Shows for Free

Watch out for Greer...he's bad news bear.
Lazar has to be explained before watching learning about him. I've been holding off a big post about him and S4, etc.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Greer is a nut. Watch some Grant Cameron interviews about what To the Stars Academy and Greer have in common. Cameron thinks Greer and Tom DeLonge have the same purpose (to what end seems unclear); that they are the "ego" of their movement or ideology. Greer takes it into consciousness and meditiation stuff, but still is being given all the secrets; just like DeLonge claims to have been. Seems to jive with a disinformation campaign... they are powerful distractions to the masses.

Love to see if that video above ever gets big, I have not seen it on any MSM.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Here is the video Nola Nola released by a whistleblower at the DHS.

Note, object splits into 2 around the 2:30 mark.

Has 'US security service jet cam recorded first ever confirmed UFO sighting'?

The almost four minute long footage is being taken seriously by UFO and alien researchers and was placed online by a group calling itself the Scientific Coalition for Ufology (SCU).

According to the SCU website, its researchers say the UFO "exhibits characteristics that cannot be explained by any known aircraft or natural phenomenon".

The video was allegedly captured by a DHS camera on one of its aircraft.

The SCU site claims a DHS whistleblower leaked the video and a number of witnesses have come forward.

All are believed to have requested anonymity.

The group says it spent two years investigating the footage before releasing a 161-page report and going public for the first time this week.

Six named scientists and researchers are said to have conducted the research.

The UFO incident allegedly began at about 9.20 pm on April 25 2013 at the Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico and was "monitored by the crew of a DHC-8 Turboprop aircraft from US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) - part of DHS.

The object appears to move very quickly over land and then into the ocean and seems to tumble or change shape.

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Look forward to his discussion about the protrusions. Also, did he say that ALL megalithic tight fitting walls were made out of silicate rock? Cause just one or two not being made out of the 'melt-able' rock hurts the theory.

Good video though