The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I’m not saying this is a Project Bluebook type event but if it was it was a master stroke.
Following up on this because as a longtime Project Bluebook fan I don't understand the comment.

Everyone I know from all walks of life thought those ridiculous Mexican ETs were the most obvious fakes they'd ever seen.

What was the master stroke you're referring to?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
My apologies, I only work the day shift here.

I've waxed on endlessly about how he posts shit with absolutely no statement of his own feelings on the info, in the hopes that someone agrees with it and he can jump in and agree. But if someone (me, and now you) shits on it, he can claim that he never gave it any consideration...beyond taking the time to post it of course, and with how busy he always is when we ask questions you know how precious his time is. Most of this could be avoided with a few simple words with each post explaining that he thinks what he is posting is true or fake, but you and I both know that he believes all of it, and apparently it is trolling him to point this out.
From one lazy sonofabitch to another, you know typing words takes A LOT of fucks and neither of us have any left to give.
Over It Reaction GIF by filmeditor

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Following up on this because as a longtime Project Bluebook fan I don't understand the comment.

Everyone I know from all walks of life thought those ridiculous Mexican ETs were the most obvious fakes they'd ever seen.

What was the master stroke you're referring to?
This whole stunt could potentially be a PBB type stunt to discredit and cast doubt on Ryan Graves and the other legit witnesses that were there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lmao imagine having 8 UFO Encounters and not be considered worthy to be abducted like some sort of space cuck. Pharmakos sees one and instantly goes for a ride

My apologies, I only work the day shift here.

I've waxed on endlessly about how he posts shit with absolutely no statement of his own feelings on the info, in the hopes that someone agrees with it and he can jump in and agree. But if someone (me, and now you) shits on it, he can claim that he never gave it any consideration...beyond taking the time to post it of course, and with how busy he always is when we ask questions you know how precious his time is. Most of this could be avoided with a few simple words with each post explaining that he thinks what he is posting is true or fake, but you and I both know that he believes all of it, and apparently it is trolling him to point this out.

Spot on. Do better MusicForFish MusicForFish

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users