The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tired Over It GIF

View attachment 501954
That's the not the very first image of earth. This is just a high altitude picture of a part of earth.
Usually, we consider the soviet Molinya mission picture to be the first real picture of earth, as it includes the full disk.
1701249971985.png

not sure what we see here though.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Since you asked. Myself and the 30 something other teens, adults included, watched a pack of 20+ from across the lake. Every night we were out there we were kept awake by the screams and knocks.
Don't really care about whether you believe or not or have some prosaic explanations to make yourself feel better either.
Moving on.

I can believe such a story. Seen plenty of camping videos where people recorded horrendous unidentified noises coming from the woods, sometimes from what sounded like a whole bunch of creatures. Usually recorded in the deep woods, and not sounds humans can make. They don't like when people get in their territory I guess, whatever they are.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Gets the noggin joggin

I know this was done with Nazi tech, but I thought the Nazis took the first picture of Earth from space, about a decade before this? Maybe I'm thinking of some combination of them sending the first satellite into space and doing the first international TV broadcast. But I could have sworn they took an atmospheric photo too.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm not saying I believe any of the whacky shit like flat/hollow earth but truthfully and honestly at this point I'm willing to question just about everything we know about our existence. Just the last 6 or so years alone is enough to make me look back at history and doubt a LOT of what we're told and taught. You're not going to tell me our history isn't chock full of lying motherfuckers who wrote a lot of that history.

"I've never let schooling interfere with my education."

-Mark Twain

Questioning everything should be taught, but it certainly isn't. Nowadays being a "conspiracy theorist" is pushed as one of the worst and most dangerous things people can be, and it's crazy how many young people actually buy this. We live in a country where at least half the population is too lazy to question anything and vile enough to condemn the people who do.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

"Procyon-B star spacecraft" huh?

Did the aliens name it that?

It's totally believable that Lockheed-Martin, Freescale Semiconductor, etc have pieces of off-world tech and are trying to reverse engineer it the same way they tried to advance all that stolen German tech. But it sure turns around and seems like a LARP when people are saying "Procyon-B star spacecraft". At least he didn't say "star fighter"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
"Procyon-B star spacecraft" huh?

Did the aliens name it that?

It's totally believable that Lockheed-Martin, Freescale Semiconductor, etc have pieces of off-world tech and are trying to reverse engineer it the same way they tried to advance all that stolen German tech. But it sure turns around and seems like a LARP when people are saying "Procyon-B star spacecraft". At least he didn't say "star fighter"
It's probably still reverse engineering German tech.

You don't want your enemies to know that the fighter that went missing in the fog over the ocean and wasn't recovered, you covertly shot it down and retrieved it.

You especially don't want your allies to know that you did it to them and are stealing their tech.

But if anyone leaks a hint of it, if they are linked to UFOologists then they look like retard frauds.

Even easier if you silo your scientists and engineers, telling them that the prototype Eurofighter engine you filed the German serial numbers off of, was found in an archeological site. Now they discredit themselves.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is some weird shit. Why push back on this act passing. This has to mean we have secret tech that we don’t want to reveal and by all accounts must be mind blowing, or… aliens

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This is some weird shit. Why push back on this act passing. This has to mean we have secret tech that we don’t want to reveal and by all accounts must be mind blowing, or… aliens
Follow the money.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
MusicForFish MusicForFish still full of shit chasing “UFOs”. Wait till he tells you about the time he got raped by Bigfoot lmao.

• 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users