The Putin is an Idiot Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think you deserve a neg over it, but this thread sucks. Probably could have just posted it in the Ukraine thread, which has basically become a catch-all for Russian stuff.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
needs more sexy pics of putin.

8MQZtpO.jpg

so, so good

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's poutine - and I've always thought it looked gross, never tried though.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
It's the cheese curd that really I'm leery of - gravy fries are fine. But cheese curd just seems... weird to me.
It pretty much tastes like normal cheddar for the most part. I get the curds at whole foods but grated cheddar is almost as good in a pinch.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Man, a friend of mine posted a picture on Facebook the other day excited that he had it for the first time. He lives down south and the picture had fries, cheese, corn and breaded chicken with gravy on it.

He got mad at me when I told him all that was, was a jacked up KFC bowl and not real putine.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
If you can find some high quality, high fat cottage cheese and squeeze out the liquid, it's even better.
Oh my god, that's just WRONG. Curds all the way. I'm pretty sure you'd get shot in Qu?bec for trying that, and getting shot takes some doing up here.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Poutine with other types of cheese can still be good. But it's best with squeaky cheese curds, fo sho.