The Rage Quit Over/Under Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I have no idea what the laws are with fake money gambling on a forum like this, but perhaps this could become our first Soybuck Gambling Thread. Or could just be a fun place to discuss Rage Quits. Maybe it will just be avatar bets?

I will leave it at the discretion of Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule if he wants to run with this in anyway.

Recently we have had a few notable Rage Quits...
First there was Noodleface Noodleface who has since returned, but I think it was in the ballpark of 90 days. More recently we had our Dad @a_skeleton_03 who went out for a pack of cigarettes after a disagreement with LLR. Then there was Foler Foler who thought he and his database were popular enough to overcome his shitty personality. We also had Erumaron Erumaron but he was banned so, meh.

I put the Over/Under for @a_skeleton_03 at 120 days.
As of this post has been gone since 11/29/2019.
1576982647920.png

1576986901687.png

I put the Over/Under for Foler Foler at 150 days.
As of this post has been gone since 12/14/2019.
1576982769249.png

1576986956945.png

LLR is has given this thread his blessing, feel free to set your own Over/Unders and place your bets. I highly advise you ask for Amod Amod to witness any and all wagers.

If you guys want to bet, go ahead. I'm not the house though, just the transfer agent. Don't bet what you don't have and can't lose. If you do welch on a bet, I reserve the right to get creative in your punishment :emoji_smiling_imp:

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
If you guys want to bet, go ahead. I'm not the house though, just the transfer agent. Don't bet what you don't have and can't lose. If you do welch on a bet, I reserve the right to get creative in your punishment :emoji_smiling_imp:

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Should have created a thread about which new Amod is going to quit or be fired first

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'm a longtime member of another forum (15 years). Rage quitters almost always return. When can't be said, but they always return.
Did Hodge rage quit or die?

What is the over/under?

He's yelling at Tucker.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't think he died. I think he got redirected to 8kun and couldn't find his way out.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Didn't realize folder rage quitted. Thought he was just shawed.

I would make a bet on hodj, but I think hes dead so the time frame would be infinity. The only way I could collect the bet would be to doxx him and show you guys the obit, but that would get me banned.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
If Hodj died, his wife would reach out to us I think to let us know he died. He said many times that his wife would be laughing at us over his shoulder while he was posting.

Now I know Hodj IS a filthy no good liar but you guys DID play with him in WoW and his wife WAS on Discord, right?

Unless they both died simultaneously in a car accident /shrug

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
If I died tomorrow I'm not sure my wife would know how to access this place. Maybe she would. She's not dumb. She knows it is the 'red and black message board' that I frequent, but I do not identify it to her.

She knows it exists, but I have actively rejected her requests to know the name of this place. I told her the same thing I tell you all; This is my pub. It is my Cheers. It is my Man-Club. It is my man-place, and she is not allowed here. And I love her but if I included her into this place, then this place would no longer be what this place is to me. She hates this fact, but she accepts it.

She knows it only as the name that I call it, "The Nerd Board".

I will say things like, "This is a thing that I can bounce off The Nerd Board and they might give me good advice.". But I never actually name this place.

She gave me a lot of grief about this for a few days several years ago but I think she is okay with it now.

I told her that I do not try to infiltrate her woman-spaces, and thus I expect her not to infiltrate my man-spaces. She seems to be okay with this.

We've come to an agreement about it all. That being said, I have told her the story of Gravy and Mrs. Gravy. She knows that there exists such a woman who was able to access the red-and-black Nerd Board once her husband died. She was very intrigued by this. She is a Mrs. Gravy waiting to happen.

It's a trust thing.

I know that if she was dead-set on finding this place, she probably could and would. But I also know that we have reached a sort of agreement between each other where she knows that her own discovery of this place would probably ruin something intangible between us that she doesn't want to ruin.

She is curious about this place, but she is also quite happy to let me have it and let me talk about it in my own way. FoH predates her, in my life, by at least a decade.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
My Wife knows about this place but has never expressed any interest in being a part of it. I show her memes from time to time and have given her the cliff notes on some of the more serious discussions. Probably read her some posts of mine and others over the years.

I have also told her about Mrs. Gravy. I said if she wants some anonymous help and laughs upon my early unexpected death she should sign up as either Mrs Oblio or just Oblia. I also told to not leave the Grown Up Section for her first six months here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users