The Realm -- Relaunched

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

rad

Lord of Guk
in hindsight i probably should have done UO instead. Furby and FoH seemed to be having a ball there and when i wasnt killing griefers i was bored to tears killing trash mobs for a miniscule increase in exp. maybe its for the best, i might have ended up in FoH and i wouldnt have met all the friends i made on the Emarr server. some of them we still keep in touch. oh well. The Realm was a pisspoor game if you were depending on them to provide content for you. it could be awesome if you improvised and created your own content by PVPing assholes.

You missed out...

AbsolutSonoma.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I actually play this once and awhile since the new guys took over. I have not seen or heard anything really, but I am not actively trying to play the game to meet new people and befriend them either. I will say there are some guys in the discord that align pretty heavily with this forum though. That guy that necro'd this thread seems like the owner of the website he is shilling, the hungry orcs thing.

Since its so old you can 6 box your own groups and ignore pretty much everyone else. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug, because its still fun for what it is. The pvp is what made the game for me back in the day, and sadly that's not really a thing now. Since this was necro'd I looked into some stuff and saw they are doing some new seasonal server where pvp seems to be a focus.

Also I have a copy of the developer files, I tried setting up a server at some point but decided it wasnt worth my time. Weird stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user