The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
He wasn’t starting to become, he has been the entire time. The death of his wife just turbocharged the public spewing of the rot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bone Tomahawk is an amazing film. I recommend seriously watching it, as in - lock yourself in a dark room, at night, and focus on the screen. It is a film that deserves your attention.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
These guys are the rare breed of non-woke democrats.

lol. The streaming service bit is so long and funny.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

This episode came out in june, but if you haven't watched it, it's worth watching just for the footage of high school age Chris Evans beating up a doll, and the reenactment of the same at the end. Macauley Culkin is in it, I know not everyone likes him but he seems to gel with the group well in this one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
I may be in the minority, but I am not a huge fan of the 'Canadians' when they are there.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
The death grief scream leading into the bbq fight scene just killed me. It may just be my sense of humor but that was the funniest thing i have seen on the show in a while. The short hairy dude diving to dodge the thrown beer bottle I totally lost it. A+

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I may be in the minority, but I am not a huge fan of the 'Canadians' when they are there.

They're hit and miss. I think a problem might be that the Canuks and the Fatslobs are pretty good friends and they wind up just getting trashed while shooting the thing.

There's been a few with the canuks where everyone is completely in their cups except for jay who is only piss drunk.

I dunno, but it seems that might be what happens.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They're fine with re:views, and the littler one is generally fine. The hairy dude though tends to drag things down as he has a very different way of presenting humour, which is far too dry in comparison to the rest.

• 1Like