The Repopulation

Arakkis

N00b
The siege system and resource distribution will make or break this game. The siege vehicles idea sounds great, but I am skeptical if the game will offer meaningful reasons for PvP with lines like this:
While you can obtain the full complement of resources in the protected regions, it will be easier to obtain higher quality results in contested regions.
So not better, just more of? No thanks. If you want real sandbox PvP, there needs to be something valuable to fight over.

Keane_sl

shitlord
With the TESO, Wildstar, AA, etc hype this game has flown under the radar of most folks. The owners are participating in a Podcast this Wednesday so maybe some new info will be provided.

When: Wednesday, June 25th at 8:00 PM EDT - 7:00 PM Central

Where:Twitch

Who: This episode will feature The Repopulation lead developer and co-owner Joshua Hall, Associate Creative Director Jennifer Chesnes and the MH team: Rook, Vixen, and Johan.

Only registered members qualify to win the $600 worth of prizes. If you are not registered, please register using your Twitch Name. If you are already registered to this website, please associate your Twitch Name in this forum post.

Be sure to show up and get some of your questions answered on the live show as well as win great prizes!

http://www.mostly-harmless-guild.com/home

Keane_sl

shitlord
Isn't this the actual successor to SWG, and not that zombiestuff that SOE is doing?
Yeah not zombie nor SOE related at all. Supposedly is is (from website) the "A Sci-Fi based MMORPG which provides many of the same sandbox oriented features seen in Star Wars Galaxies and Ultima Online."

Treesong

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Reading their website is fun, I do feel that they are loading a lot on their plate though. So many features, sounds almost too good to be true. I could throw in 25 dollars off course for some beta-weekends, but I could also wait untill this really takes off. I will keep an eye on this for sure.

Rime

<Donor>
I want to like this game, but I am quite done with 'Early Access', Kickstarter, and endless Alpha games.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Looks okay though, I'm gonna wait for them to pull a Darkfall dump on this one and then give it another look though. They're biting off a lot here.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I just can't shake the suspicion that there would be way more buzz about this if the game was any good. The subreddit is pretty dead. Guess we'll find out for sure tomorrow. Dev's offering a discount (to boost sales) shortly before NDA drop is... strange...

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I want to like this game, but I am quite done with 'Early Access', Kickstarter, and endless Alpha games.
/semi-agree. I have had enough of this "fund our development" model as well although with an Indie title it comes with the territory.