The Righteous Gemstones

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
latest episode got some lols - "you turned Momma into a force ghost" and DMX was lolz

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Latest episode was boring. This show is so inconsistent. They have all the ingredients in McBride, Devine and Goggins but it's lacking something.

I've been re watching EBD and that is still consistently laugh out loud worthy

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Latest episode was boring. This show is so inconsistent. They have all the ingredients in McBride, Devine and Goggins but it's lacking something.

I've been re watching EBD and that is still consistently laugh out loud worthy
EBD was his Magnum Opus. Kenny Powers is one of the greatest characters ever. The last season was probably the only "meh" worthy season but seasons 1-3 are fucking gold.

I thought this episode of Gemstones was probably the best of the season. The 3 of them just shitting on each other is always when this show is at its best.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
EBD was his Magnum Opus. Kenny Powers is one of the greatest characters ever. The last season was probably the only "meh" worthy season but seasons 1-3 are fucking gold.

My re watch order was 4-1-2 and just started s3.

S4 was fine, I think s2 is weakest but the stuff with the Indian midget was funny as hell

Fixings still cracks me up as nobody says that here

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My re watch order was 4-1-2 and just started s3.

S4 was fine, I think s2 is weakest but the stuff with the Indian midget was funny as hell

Fixings still cracks me up as nobody says that here
The Mexico stuff with Stevie and his wife fucking kills me, so I always feel like S2 is underrated.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The Mexico stuff with Stevie and his wife fucking kills me, so I always feel like S2 is underrated.

Anything Stevie does is funny. About 10 years ago I had friends from College staying for the weekend. We'd always end up watching The Office UK, Alan Partridge or similar all day then go out. EBD is basically the same anti hero format, so we binge watched that and started drinking.

At the time I had a very attractive female housemate and by the evening I was pretty drunk and basically stuck in imitating Stevie. I'll never forget giving her the tick by saying "I can feel my little dick getting hard already" to her when she said she might also be out that night. Or my friend telling some queue jumpers to go to the back ,me saying "watch it ass blood" as they walked walked away and the utter look of confusement on the guys face lmao

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
I almost like Vice Principals more. That was such a gem.
shocked steve harvey GIF