The Scribbler

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Did not see a post for this, available to rent on Amazon. Pretty cool movie, crazy cast. Low budget but it works.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This looked interesting so I went to IMDB...and now I'm really fucking confused. I even watched the trailer again. No, I'm not confused about the plot, I'm confused because IMDB says that the main chick is played by Katie Cassidy, and even knowing that...wow. That's one of those transformations like Charlize Theron in Monster. Either this was filmed a long time ago, or she gained a bit of weight for this film so she didn't look like Skeletor anymore.

Now I have to watch this.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The fact that Arrow had two Katie/Caity's confused me when I was thinking of Lotz instead of Cassidy and could not even see a hint of resemblance.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, this was definitely interesting. Don't watch it if you're not in the mood for a mindfuck type of movie, but if you are I'd say it was a lot better than I expected. A lot of pretty good actors in it too, which sort of surprised me because until today I had never even heard of this movie. Another character I never would have recognized if I hadn't seen the IMDB is Michelle Trachtenberg.

The titties were nice too, much nicer than I expected hers to be actually. Much like this movie, so watch it anyway and consider the titties a bonus.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
Just finished this. Not a bad flick, but not great either. I wouldn't really call it a mindfuck though, since I didn't really understand where the fuck the story was going until about 30 minutes from the end, which is where the low budget rears its head. Still, worth a watch to see Laurel Lance boobage.