The "Shit I just bought" thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like by posting the original link I've increased their sales by 200%
I bet it happens every day on some other nerd forum too. "OMG posters that will actually look pretty stylish right out of the box! Let's see people call me a manchild NOW!" *hangs up Mario Bros Before Hoes picture*

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Bought a 2015 Paperwhite to replace my old kindle 4. Hated the touch screen in the beginning but I already got used to it and they did some pretty smart things to improve the usage.

How my kindle looked after ~200 books and 4 years.
fswmAl8.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bought a 2015 Paperwhite to replace my old kindle 4. Hated the touch screen in the beginning but I already got used to it and they did some pretty smart things to improve the usage.

How my kindle looked after ~200 books and 4 years.
fswmAl8.jpg
I got my wife a paperwhite last year and she absolutely loves it. Uses it everyday. Screen is so nice.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wife's started getting into baking - she's been using a hand mixer but keeps asking for a good stand mixer (so KitchenAid was obviously in mind) - and Best Buy decided to have the Copper Artisan mixer on sale for $200 with $80 of giftcards sitting here from points and the bonus from the XBone. Can't justify waiting on it anymore at $120 brand new, when Amazon Warehouse used models are running $250 (and new around $330) and I've got no gift cards waiting over there.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/kitchena...&skuId=6120694- apparently sold out in the 12 hrs or so since I saw it up. Seems the deal went up early, printed it was supposed to be Cyber Monday but it went up way early.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wife's started getting into baking - she's been using a hand mixer but keeps asking for a good stand mixer (so KitchenAid was obviously in mind) - and Best Buy decided to have the Copper Artisan mixer on sale for $200 with $80 of giftcards sitting here from points and the bonus from the XBone. Can't justify waiting on it anymore at $120 brand new, when Amazon Warehouse used models are running $250 (and new around $330) and I've got no gift cards waiting over there.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/kitchena...&skuId=6120694- apparently sold out in the 12 hrs or so since I saw it up. Seems the deal went up early, printed it was supposed to be Cyber Monday but it went up way early.
Were you able to get it? Fucking kitchenaid will destroy refridgerated butter in seconds, fuck waiting for it to get to room temp.

Vaclav

Were you able to get it? Fucking kitchenaid will destroy refridgerated butter in seconds, fuck waiting for it to get to room temp.
Yep, already shipped and everything - love that it's got a glass bowl with measuring marks too. Slow shipping though, expected delivery the 8th.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yep, already shipped and everything - love that it's got a glass bowl with measuring marks too. Slow shipping though, expected delivery the 8th.
when your wife is baking, empasize that the bowl has a Vertical handle, she'll instantly appreciate it once she starts pouring shit out like a jug instead of like a colander. Go score some hubby points.

And don't forget the attachments things to get later would be the pasta attachment.
Amazon.com: kitchenaid pasta - Kitchen Kitchen

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
32625555-1.jpg

Really dug the tissot i bought my best man so i decided to treat myself. Never realized you need 100m wr to go swimming. Apparently the watch that went to the moon isn't ok to swim in.

Vaclav

when your wife is baking, empasize that the bowl has a Vertical handle, she'll instantly appreciate it once she starts pouring shit out like a jug instead of like a colander. Go score some hubby points.

And don't forget the attachments things to get later would be the pasta attachment.
Amazon.com: kitchenaid pasta - Kitchen Kitchen
Heh, anything is better than what she's been using - a hand mixer and normal old large communal salad bowls. I'm scoring a billion hubby points already, I really don't need to rub anything in.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Amazon.com - iRobot Roomba 761 -

Wife bought this and it's fucking awesome. Even with 2 cats it's cut my need to vacuum to about once a week (hell maybe 2 weeks). Mr. Handy indeed!

Edit:
Samsung 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) 4K Ultra HD Smart Curved LED LCD TV UN65JU670DFXZA

Also I can't praise this TV enough. Anywhere I sit in the room looks like you're sitting in the center minus the fact it looks absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommended.
I got negged a while back for saying that TV looked beautiful in best buy. I still think so though.