The "Shit I just bought" thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Also remember this, they should and will pull you over for travelling extended distances in the left lane now. I see signs all over the MA highways that they are cracking down on this. Occasionally I'll be passing someone and driving in that lane and some fuckwit will pull up behind me and clearly slam on his brakes, only to start flashing his high beams and throwing his hands in there. It's moments like those that I cherish the scenery and drive at a cool 65 MPH. If the guy to my right is going faster/slower, I make sure that we match speeds for a little bit.
Wow you're a cunt

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Nah, that would be multi negging. I leave that to you, good sir
smile.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grimmlokk, thanks for explaining why the watch is a low utility jewelry. I don't think anyone got that part
rolleyes.png

Could you perhaps elaborate on the initial questions regarding meetings, watch vs phone? Here, just for you
smile.png
Next time I'm drunkposting I'll try to remember to argue the exact opposite of what I said last night. I don't give a fuck either way but I get chatty when I drink and it was interesting to babble about.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
izo imma recommend your termination if you flash your iphone in my meeting
It's funny in our office the only people you see do this are the really shitty interns. They come in with Dunkin Donuts bags 15 minutes late, make a ton of noise, then look at their phones all meeting.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Just bought a refurbished Dell Latitude E4310 for ~300$ with 1.5 years of NBD warranty. i5-520, 4gb ddr3, 250gb hdd, 13.3" @ 1366x768. I know the resolution sucks but an i5 in that form factor for 300$ was hard to say no to. Gonna drop my old ssd in it and grab a hdd caddy thingie to move the hard drive in the cd-rom bay.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I got a really nice father's day gift from the wife.
rrr_img_31194.jpg
Great watch. Friend has one similar with an ivory face (fuck elephants) and a rose gold case. I still haven't got a nice dress watch - I've been rocking an Omega Seamaster and an old Hamilton of my dads on and off.... but need something a little more businessy. How much did it set you back? $7-10k?

splorge

Silver Knight of the Realm
Great watch. Friend has one similar with an ivory face (fuck elephants) and a rose gold case. I still haven't got a nice dress watch - I've been rocking an Omega Seamaster and an old Hamilton of my dads on and off.... but need something a little more businessy. How much did it set you back? $7-10k?
It retails for just under 10k (new), I get 20% off through my usual jewelry/watch AD. The rose gold version is really beautiful, but too rich for my blood (I think it was 18k). I would normally buy used, but this model is less than 2 years old and very difficult to find one except online, which I don't buy.

I am a big fan of Omega seamaster for water sports/fishing/diving, but I think the Orient Mako is also superb value. I also am a fan of the speedmaster professional (manual wind) with the hesalite crystal.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I still allowed to read this thread if I'm not sitting near a roaring fire with an elegant moose head mounted above it, sipping brandy and wearing a monocle?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
greetings-good-sir-may-port-monocles-be-yours.jpg

Dun dun DUUUUUUUN
casio852.jpg

Also, on topic, I just bought.....a printer toner. Hooolyyyy cow, value for money. I can now print stuff on paper. Awesome
rolleyes.png

Q6000A.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Meh, 7 - 10k isn't a lot to some people. Who cares?

I had to pick up a new pair of shoes yesterday as my old ones finally kicked the bucket. Loved em so much I just ended up replacing them with the same shoes.

rrr_img_31876.jpg

Ecco Windsor Slip On, I've always been a big fan of Eccos personally.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
A $10k watch will only be impressive to other pompous douchebags. Most people will have any idea that it costs that much and any normal person who does recognize the watch will just think you're a douche bag.

That said, looking at your cell phone is a terrible way to tell time. Wear a watch for a couple weeks and you will realize what a hassle it is to drag your phone out of your pocket and turning it on vs. just glancing at your wrist. When you wear a watch you always know what time it is.

Meh, 7 - 10k isn't a lot to some people. Who cares?

I had to pick up a new pair of shoes yesterday as my old ones finally kicked the bucket. Loved em so much I just ended up replacing them with the same shoes.

rrr_img_31876.jpg

Ecco Windsor Slip On, I've always been a big fan of Eccos personally.
im not feeling these. i'm sure theyre comfy, i just cant stand that blocky heel.