The "Shit I just bought" thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I dunno, I found the talk about women's designer shoes to be a lot gayer than the "tights" comments.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I dunno, I found the talk about women's designer shoes to be a lot gayer than the "tights" comments.
Seriously. I couldn't even tell you a single brand that makes high heels, much less be able to custom design a pair of replica heels. WTF?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lol I'm pretty into fashion but only male fashion. Never in a thousand years would I type that fagness Silence just wrote out.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
What is that top picture?

I haven't owned a soundcard since the "old days". Just been using scrubby on-board sound.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Brahma's family only gets to talk to him 2 hours out of each week. He has his headphones on for the rest of the time.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brahma's family only gets to talk to him 2 hours out of each week. He has his headphones on for the rest of the time.
They don't even get to talk directly to him, he books a recording studio and makes them record whatever they wanted to say and then has it put on vinyl that he has his manservant(wearing white gloves of course) play for him through his beloved headphones.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
My 75 inch Samsung HDTV FINALLY arrived today........., with a big fucking crack in the screen. I have the Sads.

I got a friend of mine who owns a local furniture store to order it in for me. Its going to take a while to get a new one due to the season, however all the big box stores in town have it in stock for the same price.

It is very painful to stare at empty space that would have my TV, knowing a whole bunch are sitting in best buys stock room. As previously mentioned, i have the sads.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sound blaster is still a huge waste of money, right? You should have gotten a good USB DAC so you don't have the analog port for your headphones hanging off the noisy end of your computer.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Nah man. Rarely do you even hear of that issue with the higher end sound cards any longer. The shielding on these things now can stop bullets. Plus I play games. I REALLY want my positional audio.

Sound Blaster has the best consumer cards out now believe it or not. They have come a long way.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Because I KNOW you bitches love my headphones and amps.

Princess Sophia Box

Princess Sophia Tube

6DR7 Tubes are standard

WA6 is about 20 pounds. Will not be moving from this spot.

Lights Out

My son jammin

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's sweet. My stuff is digital and it's decent but I've never listened to any tube amps.

(not mine but same setup)
rrr_img_50211.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because I KNOW you bitches love my headphones and amps.
I definitely did not picture your set up like that. I imagined a hermetically sealed room with layers of soundproofing and a vault style door.

Cool looking toy though. Kid seems to enjoy it as well. He's gonna be spoiled and end up getting in fights when his friends try to tell him how awesome their $300 Beats headphones are=P

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
His son is all, "Damn, dad. Evenyourshitty music sounds good on this!"