The "Shit I just bought" thread

Jovec

?
Got some of these for those items that always go missing. The days of my remote control and keys going missing have finally come to an end:

Tile
Interesting, but

Tile Website_sl said:
The quality components in your Tile will run for a year with zero upkeep. No batteries, no charging, no anything. After a year, we can help you recycle your old Tiles and replace them with the latest model.
Seems a bit vague. Free replacements? Half-off? Full price?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
New Kicks...

rrr_img_84954.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really like those, they're like heavy duty Chucks. Look for Converse Hollis Leather if any of you are looking for them. There's some other colors. You're gonna pay a fuckload more than you are used to for Chucks($80+) but if they last like they look they should that's not bad. Plus you know, baller as fuck...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, hipsters really ruined Chucks. They used to be really good, cheap lifting shoes. Now they're too expensive to be worth it. Fucking hipsters.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, hipsters really ruined Chucks. They used to be really good, cheap lifting shoes. Now they're too expensive to be worth it. Fucking hipsters.
$40 is to expensive for a pair of classic chucks? Price of labor and material has gone up since the 50's. I wear mine pretty regularly and are the cheapest shoe in my closet.......lets talk about Tom's; hipsters.

dangler_sl

shitlord
$40 is to expensive for a pair of classic chucks? Price of labor and material has gone up since the 50's. I wear mine pretty regularly and are the cheapest shoe in my closet.......lets talk about Tom's; hipsters.
though out the early '90s I was getting my classic chucks from GI Joes for about $10usd. Fuck hipsters.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
85% off. WELL worth it

Amazon.com: Giraffe Mask : Deluxe Latex Animal Mask: Toys Games
[/QUOTE]Hello Joseph xxxxxxxx,
We're writing to inform you that your order has been canceled. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.*

Order Details
Order #xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Placed on Friday, December 12, 2014

Giraffe Mask : Deluxe Latex Animal Mask
Sold by A to Z Product (Ships From The USA)
Cancel Reason: Customer Canceled

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO

Must have been a complete pricing error, they canceled my order before it shipped. Bastards!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been wanting some slippers to wear around the house, wife bought me some "cheap" slippers at target. I say "cheap" because they look cheap as fuck, but cost I think $13 she said, so probably were actually $18. I wore them a few times and holy fuck did they make my feet sweat, no room for your toes to breathe so they sweat and then cool off making your feet way colder than they would be not wearing slippers at all.

Then last weekend I got drug out to Michael's, the craft store, and they have these slippers on an end cap. They looked like a much better quality, have memory foam, and what really piqued my interest is they said they were temperature sensitive, which was my biggest complaint with my old slippers. It had $20 on the end cap, but rang up $10 at the register and we got another 20% off everything, so $8 for these slippers. Bros when I slipped these puppies on I was sad, sad I hadn't bought every pair they had there to both give away as gifts and keep some extra pair for down the road after I eventually wear these out. The memory foam is nice, but the best part is the temperature sensitive part, slipping into these slippers is like covering your toes with a little igloo, plenty of room to move around and breathe, thus no sweaty toes.

I thought the $10 price was only a sale price, but I just now went looking for it so I could show you guys a picture and it appears its a clearance price, so I think I may go back to the store and buy more.

They don't have a page with just the slippers, but its the last item on this search pageShop Now

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I just wear socks with my slippers to solve the sweaty feet problem. Probably makes the slippers last longer too.