The Shit Talk Forum Plebs Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

trex

Queen Bee
Lulzsect is a psychopath.

Chatted with him briefly in #elfpals and he was going on and on about how RAGEANGRY all you nerds are about his banana pics.

He got extremely butt hurt when I said no one was mad, they just aren't funny.

Good times...

MOVE THIS SHIT TALKING THREAD BACK TO SCREENSHOTS KING MARIO.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
I'll start.

I did a bunch of content (article writing) and website work (logos layout etc) with Draegan and never got paid for it.

I quit the old RR because of it.

I wonder if he tried to do the same bullshit to lithose. For a little while, a few of them were seriously talking about making something happen for reals.

• 1Brony

iannis

Musty Nester
Lulzsect is a psychopath.

Chatted with him briefly in #elfpals and he was going on and on about how RAGEANGRY all you nerds are about his banana pics.

He got extremely butt hurt when I said no one was mad, they just aren't funny.

Good times...

MOVE THIS SHIT TALKING THREAD BACK TO SCREENSHOTS KING MARIO.

I like bananners. Lulzsect maybe didn't make me lulz, but he made me want rice crispies.

• 1Brony

Vitality

HUSTLE
I wonder if he tried to do the same bullshit to lithose. For a little while, a few of them were seriously talking about making something happen for reals.

We had a full fledge site going for Crowfall for a while there. I also wrote several articles for Archeage during beta for his Junkies Nation site.

RIP Me I guess

• 2Rustled
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
We had a full fledge site going for Crowfall for a while there. I also wrote several articles for Archeage during beta for his Junkies Nation site.

RIP Me I guess

Fuck em, he's dead you're alive. I believe in karma within your own lifetime, see it happen always. He will make some "bizniz deal' with someone he thinks he is pulling a fast one on and realize too late they are corn holing him. Happens all day every day to greasy fucks the world over.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck em, he's dead you're alive. I believe in karma within your own lifetime, see it happen always. He will make some "bizniz deal' with someone he thinks he is pulling a fast one on and realize too late they are corn holing him. Happens all day every day to greasy fucks the world over.

Or someone will PM me his role info and he'll be getting delivery everyday for the next 2 years

• 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.