The Sims 4

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I actually kinda want to see the very nsfw stuff now.

I dunno, Kharzette seems kinda like a weeb? I assume tentacles are involved.

If you want to see the extra stuff in the mods, there's a streamer site called plexstorm that has more loose rules on game content than twitch. People play modded up skyrim on there as well, and it has the usual camgirl nonsense also.

I don't recommend going to this site. Threw up in my mouth a little.

Cletus had some kind of dlc that had some kind of streamer-like career. Not sure if it was called streamer or influencer or what but he had all the lateshift people in his game streaming in a room.

So it was like watching a stream of a guy who was streaming a sim version of himself that was also streaming something.

Lirik did a short playthrough not too long ago. Earlier this year I think. He did the same thing, whatever path goes towards streamer. I don't think it needed a DLC? That was Sima 4 iirc.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Ugh is it bad? Sorry, probably depends on time of day and such. I only went there once when a friend linked me a lady playing skyrim with mods.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I actually kinda want to see the very nsfw stuff now.

Sims 4: Yes, it's really a pron game:

There seems to be a shit ton of these animations (1000+), which can all be found through the Wickedwhims mods web page. Not hard to find, just google "Sims 4 sex mod" and took about 30 min to skim through to get below set. I tested the following links in Vivaldi and Chrome, they were not hotlinking at the time of posting.

NSFW Imgur gallery I threw together (that should be good with forum rules?), there were some supernatural animations listed in a few, but no previews:
imgur.com/a/VFWbQF6

Here is a preview set of just one mod, they they uploaded, NSFW obviously:
imgur.com/a/JKcyypS

Finally, here is a video of one of the animation sets with a few weird skins, including a vampire set, sound warning (metal music only):

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sims 4: Yes, it's really a pron game:

There seems to be a shit ton of these animations (1000+), which can all be found through the Wickedwhims mods web page. Not hard to find, just google "Sims 4 sex mod" and took about 30 min to skim through to get below set. I tested the following links in Vivaldi and Chrome, they were not hotlinking at the time of posting.

NSFW Imgur gallery I threw together (that should be good with forum rules?), there were some supernatural animations listed in a few, but no previews:
imgur.com/a/VFWbQF6

Here is a preview set of just one mod, they they uploaded, NSFW obviously:
imgur.com/a/JKcyypS

Finally, here is a video of one of the animation sets with a few weird skins, including a vampire set, sound warning (metal music only):
But how do these compared to the Skyrim rape > pregnancy mods?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
You need to hit that gym again.

That's the dad, he's a chef so it kind of makes sense for him to be a fatty. The mom though, she was a hardcore fitness nut, but they both had birthdays and aged up to grey hairs, and the first day at the gym she almost keeled over.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But how do these compared to the Skyrim rape > pregnancy mods?

I'm not sure I want to search for Skyrim rape mods...

So, I guess I'll search for "Skyrim sex mods."

Look at that, the same site that had a bunch of Sims 4 animations also has Skyrim. The first thread looks promising...
Mod name: Shlongs of Skyrim
sos3.png

...and I'll end there, as this is a Sims 4 thread and Skyrim having sex mods isn't as surprising as Sims 4 having them.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I had that mod :D The funniest part about it was the configuration screen. They did a sort of skyrimesque giant dong motif.

I graduated, A student and 8 painting skill! Fell in love with Cassandra Goth, we are both arty types.

My cold weather gear (when do you ever use that?) looks very Karenish

07-01-20_6-30-03 PM.png

The everyday, I'm sure I'll be an easy hire for a bank
07-01-20_6-37-15 PM.png

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Love this little jab at kickstarter

thanks.png

I can't imagine what they are talking about

oksure.png

The parents died and holy hell it's been a festival of tears. Boohoos and weeping and days and days of debuffs, then someone else croaks and here we go again. I ended up moving and starting on a crazy wizard tower like I used to build in conan.
07-02-20_2-19-54 AM.png

That big area in the back is where I'll have my greater wheel of pain

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This is a strange idea

TBS had overwatch league matches now and then last season. Maybe a boss there is into games?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This is a strange idea

TBS had overwatch league matches now and then last season. Maybe a boss there is into games?
Interesting idea in a proven format.

I'd only want to watch if they went to some kind of public voting scheme and some antihero got a cult following by finding crazy ways to murder the sims while making fun of the show, contestants and judges.

Someone like this clowning everyone while making in depth characters would be totally watchable.

• 1Worf

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I bought The Sims 4 when it was released. I really wanted to play it but I couldn't; the amount of micro-management is so damn high. It's a lot of work just to get over your daily routine, where's the fun in that??

I fell in love with The Sims I don't know what changed. I might give it a try if there's a mod that would reduce/eliminate the micro-management.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I bought The Sims 4 when it was released. I really wanted to play it but I couldn't; the amount of micro-management is so damn high. It's a lot of work just to get over your daily routine, where's the fun in that??

I fell in love with The Sims I don't know what changed. I might give it a try if there's a mod that would reduce/eliminate the micro-management.
This is surprising, I never played sim4 but I played sims 1/2/3, isn't part of the fun of the game that you could at any point let your sims run autonomously and they would do OK even if they didn't perform as well as they were when they were micromanaged?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
If you leave them alone, they will generally take care of themselves but they don't seem to know or care about goals.

Stuff like the dad in my game was a chef so he needed to cook food / make drinks at home to do better at his job. If I left him alone he'd just watch tv.

If micro annoys you, probably best to start as a young adult solo. That way you only have one person to run.

There are mods that try to help with some of the dumb stuff. There was one I had that tried to prevent people washing dishes in the bathroom. I think it was out of date because it just didn't work.

The chef dad got this amazing sink as a reward, and they would never use the damn thing. They'd walk around it to go all the way in the bathroom to wash dishes in there. Half the time someone was in there so they'd both get embarrassed.