The Social Engineering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You cant environment your way to being a man, misty.
it's pretty clear that Mist fantasizes about a future with an all female earth where she goes on space adventures with an all lesbian crew going around to different alien planets liberating them from "patriarchy".

• 3Worf
  • 2Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I knew the eventual direction of the thread would end up here anyway.

The ultimate question is which would be the happier society, a world of men without women or a world of women without men?

I mean, I once thought I knew the answer to this, but considering the amount of women who's sole motivation in life is the attention they receive from men, I really don't know anymore.

Too stupid for prime time.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mist, have you ever played Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender?

• 2Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
I knew the eventual direction of the thread would end up here anyway.

The ultimate question is which would be the happier society, a world of men without women or a world of women without men?

I mean, I once thought I knew the answer to this, but considering the amount of women who's sole motivation in life is the attention they receive from men, I really don't know anymore.

How fucking terrified are you that your happiness might only exist at the other end of that 9-month gestation period?

Try THAT thought experiment.

• 3Like
  • 2Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
How fucking terrified are you that your happiness might only exist at the other end of that 9-month gestation period?

Try THAT thought experiment.
That is not even remotely applicable to me.

• 2Jew
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The feminism thread was the original offender.

• 2Jew
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This thread has a derail being discussed. Belongs in its own thread in general. Feminism thread was pussyshit and did not deserve its own thread, others were trolling it.

Who started it doesn't matter.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Nationalist

iannis

Musty Nester
Aww, this thread was legit.

The good news is that it has cooler ratings now.

We should be able to rate our own posts in the rickshaw.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Haram

khorum

Murder Apologist
Mist Mist will calm down when she feels that little kick of a white shitlord in her womb.

You missed it bro, Frau Mist basically confirmed she was totally pro-eugenics and for the preservation of adorable tiggbabies:

nac8zAv.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Nationalist

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
  • Let's also assume that men have a higher likelihood/capacity than women to engage in destructive/violent/socially disruptive behavior when not at least partially occupied with satisfactory productive labor, and that men derive a larger portion of their overall satisfaction with life from engaging in productive labor.
It must be insane to live in a reality of Artificial walls, where reality has become a fiction replaced by convenient belief. I can only imagine any woman with an actual understanding of Life, must further suffer being generalized in the same group as fuck-for-brains like Mist.

Then again we get fucks like Atlas to deal with.

Not that it matters since Mist is a dude role playing a chick.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
So basically... IQ is a fairly arbitrary metric. Or at the very least it is not amenable to sampling for studies and varies greatly with regional, social, environmental, and biological factors.

It was developed to identify both trained and untrained spatial reasoning skills, and performs well at that task, which we have since assumed is a measure of general intelligence but turns out not to be.

Well, that's good to know. Probably should have known that to begin with. But it's good to prove things.

• 1Jew

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Basically there's no common consensus and Mist is talking out of his asshole, because he's lonely and has nothing better to do but needs our attentions so he posts something concivialby contrivseral and ultimately retarded because he needs our attention.

• 1Jew

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Fucking, can't correct my spelling in shaw....

• 1Jew
Status
Not open for further replies.