The Social Engineering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I feel like artificial wombs will come around the same time as gene therapy and will possibly be totally eclipsed by it.
Nah. Gene therapy will be wide spread relatively soon for diseases/conditions that are due to a single mutation and do not affect gametes

• 2Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Umm you are retarded. Anucleating an egg and inserting somatic DNA is the most rudimentary way to clone.

Creating artificial eggs is doable. Just right proteins at the correct concentrations
I don't know what would be more desirable, buying eggs from genetically superior women or creating your own.

I really don't know what the ramifications are of wanting a daughter created from Mila Kunis' and your DNA.

• 2Jew
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Nah. Gene therapy will be wide spread relatively soon for diseases/conditions that are due to a single mutation and do not affect gametes
Biohackers are making CRISPR mutants in their garages. Right. Now.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't know what would be more desirable, buying eggs from genetically superior women or creating your own.

I really don't know what the ramifications are of wanting a daughter created from Mila Kunis' and your DNA.
Egg doesn't really matter if it is just a vessel for propagating your own DNA.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Egg doesn't really matter if it is just a vessel for propagating your own DNA.
Doesn't the egg contribute like, half the DNA or something?

Personally I'd rather combine my natural DNA with a genetically superior one rather than clone myself. Sexual reproduction is common for a reason and let's be real here, beyond being an amazing gamer and software developer I don't bring much to the genetic table.

• 2Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
And you still haven't answer the question yet Himmler. Would you also apply this to race?
I do not accept the proposition that certain 'races' are genetically predisposed to certain forms of labor and so this line of reasoning is not even worth exploring.

Unlike gender, there is no biological basis for the concept of race.

I actually threw a huge bone to make this discussion even possible by conceding that women and men were innately predisposed to certain forms of labor.

• 2Jew

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

Yes there is?

people throw around this idea that any single dna catagory has more variance than variance between groups, this is true but completely misleading, because it's only within a single catagory.

Once you start averaging multiple catagories distinctions and patterns become clear.

This is like saying all dogs are exactly the same when we know that shit ain't true, but people will admit it for dogs.

Next you'll deny kenyans aren't better natural runners.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Doesn't the egg contribute like, half the DNA or something?
God damnit tuco. Yes. I was talking about anucleated artificial eggs just to propegate our own DNA to be implanted in artificial wombs so we don't need women. Keep up fatty.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I do not accept the proposition that certain 'races' are genetically predisposed to certain forms of labor and so this line of reasoning is not even worth exploring.

I actually threw a huge bone to make this discussion even possible by conceding that women and men were innately predisposed to certain forms of labor.

Your whole point was centered around happiness, was it not? You are so full of shit Mist.

And thanks for that 'huge bone' Mist, no fucking duh men and woman are pre disposed to different form of labors. Very gracious of you to admit to the most obvious thing in the world.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Your whole point was centered around happiness, was it not? You are so full of shit Mist.

And thanks for that 'huge bone' Mist, no fucking duh men and woman are pre disposed to different form of labors. Very gracious of you to admit to the most obvious thing in the world.

Its not what her womans studies told her. Woman love to be miners, deep sea fisherman, skyscraper builders and toilet uncloggers. Its just that misogyny is keeping them from attaining those jobs.

• 2Like
  • 2Jew
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist

So you're a Gender-Realist instead of a Race-Realist.

You are literally a FemiNazi.

This'll tide over @a_skeleton_02 till he eventually geolocates you.

qze4DJ4.gif

• 4Like
  • 2Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
God damnit tuco. Yes. I was talking about anucleated artificial eggs just to propegate our own DNA to be implanted in artificial wombs so we don't need women. Keep up fatty.
I'll be honest, my entire knowledge of genetics comes from reading Old Man's War and Seventy-Two Letters.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yes, but you can only create clones that way.

You could easily create artificial sperm from eggs and have otherwise normal sexual reproduction with only females using current technology.

• 2Jew

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yes, but you can only create clones that way.

You could easily create artificial sperm from eggs and have otherwise normal sexual reproduction with only females using current technology.
No shit, which is why i referred to it as cloning?

Also, technically I can anucleate an egg and use 2 sperm haploids too for reproduction. I fail to see your point.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Clones are fine. Nothing but a product of environment anyways after a certain point.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Nothing but a product of environment anyways after a certain point.
Yet when I would say this about gender preferences in occupation people would flip the fuck out.

• 2Jew
Status
Not open for further replies.