The Spring 2019 Anime Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ok...following the manga. Manga must have been boring during the tourney.

The point of OPM is to poke fun at the usual anime tropes and heroics. This season has had a couple great episodes, then some pretty meh episodes.
during, after, years after... OPM manga is really sad

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Demon Slayer Uber Villain:

Ant King from HxH + Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Next episode of Shield Hero should be tits if i think its at the point i remember reading.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Demon Slayer Uber Villain:

Ant King from HxH + Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson.

That's what I thought too lol. Does he always fight with the wooden box on his back? I get that it's super magically light and all but it does look a bit silly.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
fuck i just realized whats been bugging me about carole and tuesday

the dj guy looks exactly like handsome jack

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't be surprised if ufotable and the author of Solo-Leveling Warrior are close friends.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I really appreciate how much tedium that Demon Hunter avoids. They also do it very eloquently. The buildup is all there it just isn't unnecessarily long and drawn out like most anime does. Especially Shounen which technically this is?

• 1Like

Szlia

Seeing this thread I realized that it's been a long while since I saw an anime serie. I saw several things back in 2009 (Magnitude 8.0, Eden of the East, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) and since then.... probably just Kids on the Slope and Space Dandy. I'll probably catch up the Watanabe shows (Terror in Resonance, Carole & Tuesday), but.... any recommendations from these past few years? Also feature films, because I only saw a handful in the past decade (the two Eden of the East, the Ghiblis, the Hosodas - though not the latest - , and the Shinkais....). Are they done with these Berserk movies that were retelling the serie?

• 1Like