The stand-up thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Carlos Mencia: Not for the Easily Offended

Genre: Comedy

Director: Randy Shropshire

Cast: Carlos Mencia, Yousuf Azami

Release: 2005-06-14

Runtime: 66

Plot: Monologuist and provocateur Carlos Mencia covers -- with refreshing candor -- taboo topics that run the gamut from ethnic stereotypes and race relations to immigration, war, patriotism, capitalism and family. Mencia represents the small voice inside all of us that demands we admit to thinking what he has the cojones to say out loud. You'll laugh, get red-faced in embarrassment and, most of all, pause to contemplate what Mencia has said.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
12115-no-poster.jpg

Title: 100 Greatest Christmas Moments

Overview: 100 GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOMENTS (2004)

Countdown presented by Jimmy Carr

(The "moments" consist of snippets of episodes, comments on making the episode / music video / film, etc. Chosen by Channel4 viewer poll.)

Izo

Tranny Chaser
12115-no-poster.jpg

Title: Brothers In Law

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 1962-04-17

Cast: Richard Briers

Overview: Brothers in Law is a British television series inspired by the 1955 comedy novel Brothers in Law by Henry Cecil Leon. It first aired on the BBC in thirteen half-hour episodes between 17 April and 10 July 1962 and followed the trials of an idealistic young lawyer entering the legal profession. The series was adapted by Frank Muir and Denis Norden, two of the most prolific sitcom writers of the era, as well as Richard Waring.

The sitcom gave Richard Briers his first regular starring role in a television series; he also worked with writer Richard Waring and producer Graeme Muir on Marriage Lines in the same period. The series was also the TV debut of Yootha Joyce and the final episode inspired a spin-off series, Mr Justice Duncannon featuring Andrew Cruickshank. A BBC Radio 4 adaptation featuring almost the same cast was broadcast for 39 episodes between 1970 and 1972.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

I might report myself for this one. I laughed. But it’s really bad. Really bad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've become obsessed with 2 Bears 1 Cave, every episode is just digging deeper and deeper into how weird Bert is.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database