The Suicide Squad (2021)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i recently re-watched this after 4 or 5 episodes of peacemaker and i have a new appreciation for the movie. like, it's still not great, but watching the show really ended up changing my perspective of peacemaker in the movie.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, i rewatched it kind of recently myself. It's not great, but I still think it's one of the better DC movies. Not exactly the highest of bars to clear. Peacemaker is really good though, and I wonder how much freedom Gunn had to do what he wanted with the movie. Either way Marvel fucked the dog running him out of town.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
This pops up alot on HBO and I kind of just leave it on, it is pretty good and would be much better if they just replaced the Harley shit with more of the other team.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
This pops up alot on HBO and I kind of just leave it on, it is pretty good and would be much better if they just replaced the Harley shit with more of the other team.
just fast forward harley. makes the movie quite brisk.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
I walked out of the theater before the movie ended. So bad. Just decided to actually watch the ending on HBO. Still bad.

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I walked out of the theater before the movie ended. So bad. Just decided to actually watch the ending on HBO. Still bad.

This guy's bragging about being so stupid he pays to see a movie in a theatre that he can see for free at home, then walks out and gives it a view at home anyways.

You sure showed them, idiot

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users