The Summer 2019 Anime Thread

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Arifureta just showed the guy essentially anally rape a dragon. Just...wow. Lol.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Danmachi ep 10 was excellent. Good fights. Freya fucking up Ishtar without much even trying. Music was especially on point as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
This has been a very long 1.5 weeks waiting for Vinland Saga. Finally going to come out tomorrow (15th).

• 1Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Danmachi ep 10 was excellent. Good fights. Freya fucking up Ishtar without much even trying. Music was especially on point as well.

That bitch slap was sooo good, lol.

Also, I'm super happy that frog faced bitch got hers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Sooo, there is still an episode or two left of Demon Slayer, right? RIGHT?!?

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This was a good training episode. Nothing really happened, but it gave us new insight. Now you can keep the breath skills active 24/7 for super powers, instead of only needing them in a fight. So there's that.

• 1Like

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't make up my mind about demon slayer. Is it a good thing that they had the season highest point come fine episodes before the season ended or not. Was it bad timing putting that before the end or did they do it that way on purpose to get second season world building done in season one.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Same, but I sure as hell won't miss Zenitsu. I hope he's less annoying if we get another season.

It's his personality. Just deal with it.

Newest episode of Vinland Saga:

949fb5dd865df5817341a6df784a018782d55430_hq.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And another level is added to the Demon Slayer future. Fire Breathing is not Flame Breathing, and should never be called that.

Flame seems more common, where as Fire is shrouded in mystery. Yet his father used Fire. So maybe his dual skills of Water & Fire will ascend him past everyone else? Decent enough episode. He seems to have "mastered" the permanent breathing technique. Next week appears to be a throw away episode, just to end the season with a fight. But maybe the train demon will be some monster that will end in a cliff hanger to keep us baited for season 2.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand demon slayer is over.

Tanjiro doens't just slay demons. Dude has mad game.

Mouzan is fucking terrifying. But also best girl of the show at the same time now that he shapeshifted? My penis is confused.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was a decent episode. The CGI was beautiful. Especially inside of the area with Mouzan, and all of the twisting and dripping blood. And at the end of the episode, it says that the 2nd season was already approved for production. Infinity Train saga they called it. Good shit. And they mentioned his dad's "Fire breathing" again, saying he must be destine for something. I really dig this show. I'll have to see if there are any light novels of it to add to my collection.

EDIT: Looks like there are Kindle editions on Amazon, but they're only the Manga. Maybe this series is like Naruto/Bleach and it doesn't have a light novel. Only a manga. Hmm... Oh well, I still love it.

Last edited:

Malkav

French Madman
That was a decent episode. The CGI was beautiful. Especially inside of the area with Mouzan, and all of the twisting and dripping blood. And at the end of the episode, it says that the 2nd season was already approved for production. Infinity Train saga they called it. Good shit. And they mentioned his dad's "Fire breathing" again, saying he must be destine for something. I really dig this show. I'll have to see if there are any light novels of it to add to my collection.

EDIT: Looks like there are Kindle editions on Amazon, but they're only the Manga. Maybe this series is like Naruto/Bleach and it doesn't have a light novel. Only a manga. Hmm... Oh well, I still love it.

It's not the second season, it's a movie adaptation of the next arc.