The Superman Question

Devlin

Golden Squire
well considering one of his power is pretty much immortality. I would say that is pretty much a no brainer.

30 years off of 200 million? uhm, ok.
Yeah I replied far too quickly with the memories before 18 deal.

I dunno what the fuck he can do most of the time, in the movie he's a baby then he grows up normal then Marlon Brando says some shit about he would stay young and Lois would get old or something, I don't fucking know.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I think the guy was saying 'similar powers to Superman' just for reference, not exactly the same. You live a normal life, age like a human.

Honestly, I'm leaning towards giving up 30 IQ points. I've tested as high as 160 before, and there's a lot of times I feel like I'm too smart to get along with people. I secretly judge them for doing things whose outcome are obvious to me, but I come across like a know it all if I try to warn them. But, I'm not driven enough to put that intelligence towards being a scientist or some other occupation you generally think of when you think of 'geniuses'. So, it's mostly just a hindrance. I see things others don't see, but they often dislike me for making them feel 'dumb', and I don't mean to do so.

But, maybe if I had Superman powers, then it wouldn't matter anymore! So, fuck my memories before 18. Most of the important memories are after that point.

Caliane

Yeah I replied far too quickly with the memories before 18 deal.

I dunno what the fuck he can do most of the time, in the movie he's a baby then he grows up normal then Marlon Brando says some shit about he would stay young and Lois would get old or something, I don't fucking know.
actually, I think your right, he does even say it in the movie.

But yeah, the age thing is pretty much in every incarnation. How pronounced it is, varies. I mean, obviously most stories don't involve 200, 1000, or 100,000 years in the future.
But most alternate future timetravel, etc, do show Kryptonians on Earth living to at least 200-400. Aging slowing and stopping by 50-60.

A few stories have gone way beyond that. All star, Red Sun, DC 1million. These show him living 100 thousand or so at least.

Super intelligence as well. He is clearly smarter then the average person. Now, again how much this is shown varies. Some have him smarter then Lex clearly. Outright inventing things, and the like.
Others, he outsmarts Mxyzptlk.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Assumed a life expectancy of 85 and intelligence staying the same, went with pinkie toe. I wouldn't mind the memories option even though I had a good childhood/youth.