The Superman Question

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Was leaning towards saying pass, but went with the memories. My memory of childhood is already really awful and hazy, might as well add a few more years on there.

khanable_sl

shitlord
I misread the take a digit thing, would have totally vote for that

I already have a permagimped finger that I've been wanting to get lopped off.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is a question I came up with several years ago:

You're walking on a beach and you come across a lamp,
you dust it off and out pops a genie.

The Genie says to you, "I am the Genie of the Lamp, thank you for freeing me!"

You're excited and ask if this now means you get three wishes. The Genie responds,
"You've been watching too much TV, my powers don't work that way. I am grateful
and I can offer you a gift, but it comes at a price."

He tells you he can give you all the powers of the fictional character Superman, without
any of the weaknesses (Kryponite doesn't exist and can't kill you), but in order to do so
you must sacrifice one thing in return.

Your options:

-Any one of your digits (fingers/toes) Taken off with a dull saw... it's going to take a while.
-30 IQ points
-All your memories before your 18th Birthday (you retain knowledge of language,
skills, any education training, i.e. you don't go full retard)
-30 years off the end of your life. You live to be 55.

What do you choose?
You do know that Superman has a super intellect, right? What's 30 points of IQ to an eighth level intellect? You guys would know this if you ever picked up a comic book.

Also, Superman has a healing factor like Wolverine's, meaning his digits would grow back. This is a retarded poll.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Take my memories. I'll make new ones when I'm the supreme brown overlord Supermanistan.

Also, I'll leave this here.Superman's Abilities

There's no evidence the post-crisis Superman has genius level intellect (Batman whipped his ass and Lex Luthor has bested him numerous times) or that Superman can regenerate lost limbs.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
In the scenario that my wife and daughter are dead, I would choose to die young but change the world in my time as a Super Human.

In the scenario that they are alive, I choose to lose my memories before I was 18. That's fine with me. I gained more character changing experiences as an adult.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
fingers and toes are worth 30 IQ points apiece?
confused.png

confused.png

iannis

Musty Nester
For heat vision, x-ray vision, flight, the physical strength of king kong, and nigh invulnerability?

Yeah, that's obviously worth a toe. I think that's worth a finger. Not a thumb tho.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Would take any of those options to be Super Man. First order of business would always be the same: Fuck all the girls in Hansen.

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
Option 2 is basically to become Bizarro...

Anyway, I shall give away either (1) my deformed hoof/toe or (2) my Megan Fox toe thumb

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Memories pls, I was a fat EQ nerd that was homeschooled, I'd consider losing most of that the gift from the genie