The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Why does Moon Bat want to see children locked up in prisons with violent murderers simply for making videos mocking Islam?
Oh, great, Jhodi's decided to make up my position whole cloth again. Do you intend on spending another six pages arguing against stuff I've never said this time, too? One thing's for sure: You're GUARANTEED not going to quote me saying anything close to whatever wacky things your unmedicated brain has chosen to attribute to me.

I already pointed this out to you. "Make it yourself lol" doesn't apply to feminists and video games but is perfect advice for people sick of Islam's shit.
Of course it applies to feminists and video games. Why wouldn't it? That doesn't mean people aren't allowed to criticize unless they create a better version of whatever they're criticizing, dude. There's no hypocrisy here.

The only difference is it's a thousand times easier to mock Islam than it is to develop a video game. So when everyone keeps calling for more open ridicule, bitching that nobody's doing it for them while using "but they're gonna get me!" as an excuse for not doing anything themselves, I'm gonna call bullshit. It's not because you're scared of being killed, it's because you have no talent and/or are a lazy fuck. Which is fine. But don't act like your freedom's already been taken away when you are as free as you always were to make whatever videos/comics/cartoons/articles/etc you like.

khalid

Unelected Mod
No one is dying for criticizing video games, yet you constantly defend Anita to the fucking hilt. People are LITERALLY DYING for criticizing Islam, yet you apologize for them all over the place.

Seriously, fuck off you hypocritical douchebag.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The only difference is it's a thousand times easier to mock Islam than it is to develop a video game.
Easier to mock Islam?

Charlie Hebdo
Danish Cartoons
Theo Van Gogh
Salman Rushdie
The attacks on atheists in Bangladesh
On and on and on and on...

What do you have for video game harassment? Elevatorgate?

Goddamn you are an ignorant shitbag.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Tanoomba has unwittingly twisted himself into a pretzel once again. I always enjoy watching him try to justify things he's said recently that completely contradict his past positions.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hilarious thing is that Lleauaric, after going off the deep end a few days ago, tried to back down by implying he was trolling. Yet Lleauaric's ridiculous position that day is lining up exactly with what Tanoomba is saying.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tanoomba has unwittingly twisted himself into a pretzel once again. I always enjoy watching him try to justify things he's said recently that completely contradict his past positions.
What past position did I contradict? You don't even have to quote me, just tell me what my position was. I'm genuinely curious.

I'll tell you what I see happening here: There hasn't been a Tanoomba dogpile in a while, so you're nitpicking and looking for any little thing you can try to hold against me. You're pretending that my pointing out that you are free and welcome to create any kind of oeuvre that mocks Islam somehow contradicts... Acknowledging that Sarkeesian created something worthy of attention? You've got nothing, bro.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Well, of course it's easy to make fun of people when you can lie about them through your teeth and never have to back anything up!

Heck, we've even forgiven Jhodi for admitting he masturbates to pictures of dead puppies!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's nothing wrong with masturbating to dead puppies.

There's only something wrong if you're masturbating to watching them die.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
You made a false equivalence between Sarkeesian's work and your message board bitching. I pointed out that she actually produced something of merit, a work that is worthy of attention.

You ignored my question because you don't want to acknowledge that "because I CAN'T" is a bigger reason why you're not making anti-Muslim propoganda than "because they'll get me".

I actually did reread many of my Charlie Hebdo posts recently. They are as reasonable as they always were.

The fact that I argue from a position of logic and reason is why you can't "gotcha" me. I'll back up my stances and correct your straw men a thousand times over if I have to. You've got nothing on me, bro. In the meantime, you can hypocritically keep ignoring everything that doesn't suit your narrative and making snarky comments to hide your lack of any valid argument. It's what you're good at.

katie-perry-covergirl-hed-2014.jpg
Id fuck katie perry

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So let me get this straight...people need to create and post videos to Youtube with their RL identities in them, otherwise we're all cowards and have no credibility?

Man, that's a pretty hilarious burden, LOL. This must be what happens when you feel obligated to respond to every post directed at you.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
What are you even responding to, Err? I mean, I get that you're trolling (your closing statement made that clear), but I don't know in regards to what.

Status
Not open for further replies.