The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
WTF!!!?!?!? my pesky occupation and pursuit of fiduciary recompense made me miss out on this historic day? SHEEEEEeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This is my thread and I request it stay open for another week so I can continue my victory dance.

Lurkingcuck has no authority over my thread, thanks.

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH TANOOMBA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Boggled as to why he just doesn't make another account and come back as the ULTIMATE martyr. Probably worth more if you wait 40 days just like jesus.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He will probably slink back in soon not that I agree he should be banned even though he is a massive twat. Probably wants to try and get under the wire.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I did, I just banned you.

Game over.

Go make a new account and post under that one and try to be civil. This account is now permanently dead.

a_skeleton_03 you've ruined the forum by overstepping your powers and partaking in moderation like you said you wouldn't do.

Still worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.