The Terminal List

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,265
45,073
Dark horse? I think that's what it was called but it was with Taylor whatever the hell his name is. I really enjoyed it as well.

Also enjoyed season 2 of true detective which a lot of people crap on and he was in that but it was a great show.
 

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
12,304
6,046
Dark Wolf. It wasn't as good as season one, but it's nowhere near as bad as some people made it out to be.

True Detective season two is a pretty good comparison. A lot of people didn't like it but I will always die on the hill that it was by far the best season of that show.
 
  • 2WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bald Brah

Dental Dammer
2,897
3,284
Dark Wolf. It wasn't as good as season one, but it's nowhere near as bad as some people made it out to be.

True Detective season two is a pretty good comparison. A lot of people didn't like it but I will always die on the hill that it was by far the best season of that show.

Depends if you can stand taylor kitcsh or not. I can't stomach him. If you liked true detective season 2 with the lady boss cop trying to act like a man the whole season I can see why you like taylor kitcsh. He's pretty much a girl boss.
 

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
78,348
184,335
Depends if you can stand taylor kitcsh or not. I can't stomach him. If you liked true detective season 2 with the lady boss cop trying to act like a man the whole season I can see why you like taylor kitcsh. He's pretty much a girl boss.
his character is badly written in terminal list

i liked his character in american primevial