Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I wonder what they think about all of this

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well, lets finish making a list then and put them in their own forum.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Zimmerman's police station interview, "I called the non emergency line"

Grimson_sl

shitlord
Most of you are racist country bumpkins, i hope the blacks go nutzo and kill all the true American Inventors ie. you fags

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Its funny all the people who somehow think defending yourself is now racist?!? I guess its only racist if your defending yourself against black people.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Why not take race out of it and ask if it is ok for some retard to track someone else down and shoot them dead after accosting them and losing a short fight.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Why not take race out of it and ask if it is ok for some retard to track someone else down and shoot them dead after accosting them and losing a short fight.
Well, the problem with your scenario is that you also managed to take all the facts out of it also.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Right now, the prosecution is playing the Zimmerman police interview from the night of the incident. Zimmerman's basically giving his entire testimony, to the jury, without the capacity to be cross examined. Its like the prosecution literally don't want to win this case.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I kinda want to see Zimmerman get acquitted just to see all the blacks get really rustled

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Which facts are those? I'm not actually following this case.
Well how utterly racist he was, for starters. Sitting there in his car, being racist.

But yeah, those things didn't happen. He didn't stalk him or accost him.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This thread has some of the most ironically racist statements on this forum. It's getting hard to tell who the real redneck-level racists are and who the hipsters denouncing the racists by making racist statements are.

iannis

Musty Nester
Right now, the prosecution is playing the Zimmerman police interview from the night of the incident. Zimmerman's basically giving his entire testimony, to the jury, without the capacity to be cross examined. Its like the prosecution literally don't want to win this case.
Seriously, they might not.

The case was introduced to national attention as, "Racially motivated murder in Florida allowed under the auspices of a new gun law". This might be a case the AG is more than happy to lose in a very public fashion after demonstrating the lack of racial motivation and thereby nationally affirming their gun law.

Which isn't the same thing as throwing the case. It's salvaging something productive out of an otherwise unproductive endeavor.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Well how utterly racist he was, for starters. Sitting there in his car, being racist.

But yeah, those things didn't happen. He didn't stalk him or accost him.
But he did stalk him. He was following him for no reason other than he was a paranoid wanna be cop. Granted we don't know if he touched, or grabbed, or approached the kid menacingly before he got his ass kicked, but getting a little roughed up for being stupid doesn't warrant a right to kill.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nope. Go back, re-read the thread. You're literally about to make everyone retread territory we just spent 40 pages covering.

Status
Not open for further replies.