The Trayvon Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I'm gonna die going to the gym at 10 o'clock at night during the chimp out. Feels good knowing I'm gonna die worshiping Brodin.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
But he did stalk him. He was following him for no reason other than he was a paranoid wanna be cop. Granted we don't know if he touched, or grabbed, or approached the kid menacingly before he got his ass kicked, but getting a little roughed up for being stupid doesn't warrant a right to kill.
He was following someone who was suspicious in his own neighborhood, at a distance, while on the phone with police, following a string of robberies. You can reword shit to make it sound as bad as possible, but that isn't accurate.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
when i was a kid, i used to throw down my opponent and bash his head on the sandy floor with my feet. it was glorious.

iannis

Musty Nester
Can we get back to calling each other American Inventors, American Inventorlovers, and gayAmerican Inventors?

That was more fun.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
None of you lived in communities where all the kids played outside all of the time and you occasionally got roughed up either playing or fighting?

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
None of you lived in communities where all the kids played outside all of the time and you occasionally got roughed up either playing or fighting?
If you don't understand the difference between rough housing and getting sucker punched and then having your head beat against a concrete sidewalk, then how about we re-enact that exact same scenario with you?!?

Numbers_sl

shitlord
If you don't understand the difference between rough housing and getting sucker punched and then having your head beat against a concrete sidewalk, then how about we re-enact that exact same scenario with you?!?
Come on by and I'll let you do it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was never held down on the ground, punched in the face repeatedly, and had my head slammed into the ground, no.

Maybe this is why you're having trouble understanding facts versus fiction vis a vis this thread? Too many blows to the head as a child?

Numbers_sl

shitlord
I was never held down on the ground, punched in the face repeatedly, and had my head slammed into the ground, no.

Maybe this is why you're having trouble understanding facts versus fiction vis a vis this thread? Too many blows to the head as a child?
So you're just making this up though right? You don't know how the fight happened right? You have the point of view of the defendant with respect to the fight.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
As an aside from this tired shit...

Anyone else watching CNN? They just cut to commercial and the woman says "We'll be right back with more testimony, by the way if it bleeps out that is because of profanity." So we can listen to gruesome, lurid descriptions of a killing, along with pictures of a dead 17 year old. But god forbid someone says a BAD WORD!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Yeah I don't know about you obviously closeted racists, but if some black kid I don't know jumps me and starts ramming my head into the ground, I'm going to assume he's just rough housing. Because I'm not racist.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
So you're just making this up though right? You don't know how the fight happened right? You have the point of view of the defendant with respect to the fight.
The defendant, the eye witness, the physical evidence... Please keep making an ass out of yourself though, its quite entertaining.

Grimson_sl

shitlord
If your head is getting bashed on cement there would be some serious bruising and maybe even some blood, neither of which he had when brought into custody.
He disobeyed the police by continuing to follow and his neighborhood watch by being armed. I dont think he deserves 2nd degree murder charges but he did kill someone who didnt deserve to die. Or maybe he did deserve it just cause he was black, right? If the situation was reversed and a black guy killed a white guy this way, he would have been on death row by now.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Yeah I don't know about you obviously closeted racists, but if some black kid I don't know jumps me and starts ramming my head into the ground, I'm going to assume he's just rough housing. Because I'm not racist.
And you should go to jail for killing the kid with a gun after presumably instigating the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.