The Umbrella Academy

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sterling

El Presidente
Dickon Tarly

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Only a few episodes in but holy fuck do I not give a fuck about ellen page and her weird fake lesbian housewife and their potato kid. What the fuck is even the point of any of this.

Rest is great at least.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Brad2770

Only a few episodes in but holy fuck do I not give a fuck about ellen page and her weird fake lesbian housewife and their potato kid. What the fuck is even the point of any of this.

Rest is great at least.

Yeah, the lady and the kid was a waste. Should skip the last episode, it’s just wrapping up that clamfest plus kid.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Not really, the kid is almost certainly going to feature into next season. The lesbian shit was dumb af though, I agree. Besides that she’s a bang average actress. 5 carries the show

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

Main point was the kid for sure, since if Season 3 happens you know for a fact that will be a major plotpoint. The other main point is the whole experience seemed to help her control her powers better. Season 1 she was a complete mess and could barely control her power/rage.

Last edited:

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed Season 2 a lot more than Season 1. Now that the characters are developed, it is fun watching the very different personalities attempt to work together. I give the season a solid 3/5. Will watch season 3 as now the show is more interesting with more use of their powers.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

Rest is great at least.

anytime she is on the screen we fast forward it. Adds nothing to the show and I just can’t take that forehead

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
1/5 stars. Too much focus on homosexual and interracial relationships. I prefer my TV without a social agenda.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I are just now starting this. But since we're firmly in the "show hole" of almost nothing left to watch (with Doom Patrol ending) we're pacing this. So far Episode one seemed OK, if a little disjointed. With the NHL playoffs getting into gear I suspect we'll drag this out a good week or two to consume.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's pretty good. I don't mind the clamfest.

that lesbo's husband has a really good point.

I wonder if they intended him to be the sympathetic one when he gets shot for trying to protect his fucking retarded child, or if the lesbian was so strong with the writers that they didn't notice he -was- the sympathetic one as the lesbians proceeded to murder him. Granted, mostly on accident. i think maybe his death speech was trying to paint him as the bad guy. dunno. If so they completely fucked up. don't really care that much. clamfest is right, although some of that was ok.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This is classic Hollywood bullshit.

They got Ellen Page for this because she was a "name" and they thought they needed it to sell the show but it turns out she is, quite literally, the worst actor in the cast and was the only part of season 2 that was completely uninteresting. I wish they would just memory hole her somehow. Then this show would be perfect.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I've watched season 1 three times through and it 100% tickles my pickle. I cannot believe it but season 2, especially after ep 6 and 7, is actually better than S1. Fucking awesome.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
1/5 stars. Too much focus on homosexual and interracial relationships. I prefer my TV without a social agenda.

Go back to the politics circle jerk, some of us are trying to have fun here.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users