The Veronica Mars Movie Project

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It annoys me that my digital download version for backing them on Kickstarter was a fucking Flixster/Ultraviolet copy, so of course I still pirated the thing to watch (not a theater closer than San Francisco I believe, and fuck going all that way to see a movie amidst a sea of middle-aged women), but I'm still happy to have backed it because it was a great movie.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Got around to watching this today and was just like going home again Veronica Mars style. They did a great job working in all the old characters and the storyline worked like an extended episode.

I don't think this will lead to another run on tv but would be nice to dream. Couple of things I didn't realize that Bell had just given birth prior to filming, she was extremely top heavy for her. I also had a smile for the cameo by her husband, why she ever married that jackass I'll never know.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Obviously she did it to crush my dreams
frown.png

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Dax's cameo was kinda funny. Good VM, but if I paid to see it in a theater I'd be pissed.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think it was absolutely worth the price to see it in theaters. If you are a fan of the show its great. I bought it already.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I agree it was we worth the matinee price, heck even full price. I've been binge watching season one all afternoon much to te dismay of my wife and son.

I read somewhere they are doing canon novels to tell the story's after the movie, I'll have to check that out. The only glaring issue I was hoping to find out about is what happened to Duncan Kane and the baby.