The Video Thread

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And Draegan bans me for calling people American Inventors.
We just got off a Jugallo derail in FSR. I'm pretty sure those people (the majority being white) are just as 'American Inventor' as the above video. As Gravy said, there are sub-humans in every culture, man, not just 'American Inventor'.

Unrelated. at :40 I'd have shit my pants......

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
We just got off a Jugallo derail in FSR. I'm pretty sure those people (the majority being white) are just as 'American Inventor' as the above video. As Gravy said, there are sub-humans in every culture, man, not just 'American Inventor'.
What is the percentage of juggalos to white people as a whole, versus percentage of ghetto Kangs to blacks as a whole?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Imagine if Hitler hated American Inventors instead of Jews. God damn we'd be living in a utopia right now.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
"Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement." -Wikipedia

Satire's humor value lies in its representation of the truth. Claiming that the video is satire does nothing to remove from my mind the fact that this represents a large portion of black society in America, that it is shameful, and that black culture needs to change, radically, now.