The Video Thread

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Seriously some people don't understand sattire -- she's clearly hating on these people.... watch the fucking interview.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I don't think you do, I seriously think some of our current forum goers are legitimately dumb.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Progressives never seem to think the opposite on the constant exploitation of white guilt, even if it where applicable "you all realise it's satire" doesn't fly in that direction.
What the fuck are you talking about. I was pointing out that It's a black women using satire to highlight social issues in the black community because some people commenting on the video seemed ignorant of that fact.

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
Now I wouldn't say I'm racist, though saying that I have to admit makes me sound as if I'm defending myself, so I'll say I'm as non racist as society allows (let's not start that argument). BUT, to put an end to the satire argument... Watch this and count the black to others ratio. Yes it's Georgia, buuuuutttt pretty convincing argument. The EBT vid may have been done to raise awareness. On the other hand I know a few who are proud of the fact that they can just walk to the store and not work.

Dedface_sl

shitlord
You were wrong.
rrr_img_40984.jpg

Grimsark

Related: In his book, 'The singularity is near' he talks about computers VERY SIMILAR to this.