The Video Thread

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Interesting 9 part documentary on the smash bros melee community. It's actually really.. really good regardless of it being based on smash bros. Good story telling, narrative, display of all the history throughout their scene etc.

I have literally never played Smash Bros. (I got my pvp fix from starcraft) but I got sucked into this series very quickly. I've only gotten through episode 4 but I am impressed with how incredibly well done it is.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>

A long-ish investment for a few seconds of warped vision. Does work, though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Haha thats awesome that many non smash players enjoy that series above.. Like I said, its just overall an incredibly well done documentary. Definitely enjoyable for those who don't even know or have played Smash~

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Haha thats awesome that many non smash players enjoy that series above.. Like I said, its just overall an incredibly well done documentary. Definitely enjoyable for those who don't even know or have played Smash~
It made me go back and watch the Evo 2013 top 8. Knowing a little bit about the game and a lot about some of the players helped a great deal.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
the Advantages & benefits of social welfare

To help those who need it in there time of need to help make sure we all pay into the pie and that people in our societies can have 15 kids.

DID THE SYSTEM FAIL HER???
WE FAILED HER.

Because we dont have requirements as a society for procreation. intelligence, work, a good home and an understanding of the english language

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It makes me want to play SSBM. Are there any usable emulators?
smile.png

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I have literally never played Smash Bros. (I got my pvp fix from starcraft) but I got sucked into this series very quickly. I've only gotten through episode 4 but I am impressed with how incredibly well done it is.
I should be sleeping...and I'm watching a doc about Smash Bros... >_<