The Video Thread

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Some kiddies didn't pay for their recording time. Their shit music is returned to them even shittier.

Grimsark

This is going to become more and more normal in most cities.
Of course, that will result in the local governments passing ordinances forcing the security companies to hire X% city/county law enforcement officers...
For the 'safety' of the people, of course.

This is going to become more and more normal in most cities.
Of course, that will result in the local governments passing ordinances forcing the security companies to hire X% city/county law enforcement officers...
For the 'safety' of the people, of course.

Having worked in Houston, I found this an interesting approach. I think they are taking cue from the food industry. Every single restaurant in Houston I went, had an off duty officer standing at the door after dark. Houston has a very transient criminal element; a large byproduct of the failure that is section 8 housing. I think the idea was to have section 8 housing in every single school district. Kingwood was a nice place until Houston annexed it by force and soon after put section 8 housing on its southwestern boarder.

I have worked in the Sharpstown, Mo. City, and South Gessner areas; it was one of the worse off places, a step just above having crack dealers on every corner. I just looked up crime rates in most of Sharpstown proper(beat 18F60 & 17E20) and it doesn't seem to be working...

In the last 30 days there have been...
Theft 96
Auto Theft 26 (Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle)
Burglary 62
Robbery 22
Aggravated Assault 13
Rape 7
Murder 1

All numbers reported by the City of Houston
City of Houston My City - Recent Crime

Obl video:

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How to make a steam engine:

Having worked in a machine shop for quite a few years, this video made me literally cringe half a dozen times at the lack of eye wear protection, or any protection for that matter. Also a train geek. Loved the video.

Oblig Vid

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Did Arnold just discover social media?

Edit: I had a business idea for Steven Ogg after seeing that (whatever-con) request for him to tell the audience member to go fuck himself in Trevor's voice. Steven should start a biz where he will record and send you whatever quick one liner you want him to say in Trevor's voice. $15 each.

Callous_sl

shitlord
Did Arnold just discover social media?

Edit: I had a business idea for Steven Ogg after seeing that (whatever-con) request for him to tell the audience member to go fuck himself in Trevor's voice. Steven should start a biz where he will record and send you whatever quick one liner you want him to say in Trevor's voice. $15 each.
He posts to /r/fitness quite a bit, redditor for 10 months:http://www.reddit.com/user/GovSchwarzenegger

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Having worked in Houston, I found this an interesting approach. I think they are taking cue from the food industry. Every single restaurant in Houston I went, had an off duty officer standing at the door after dark. Houston has a very transient criminal element; a large byproduct of the failure that is section 8 housing. I think the idea was to have section 8 housing in every single school district. Kingwood was a nice place until Houston annexed it by force and soon after put section 8 housing on its southwestern boarder.

I have worked in the Sharpstown, Mo. City, and South Gessner areas; it was one of the worse off places, a step just above having crack dealers on every corner. I just looked up crime rates in most of Sharpstown proper(beat 18F60 & 17E20) and it doesn't seem to be working...

In the last 30 days there have been...
Theft 96
Auto Theft 26 (Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle)
Burglary 62
Robbery 22
Aggravated Assault 13
Rape 7
Murder 1

All numbers reported by the City of Houston
City of Houston My City - Recent Crime
Yeah that shit is slowly, but surely, coming down to Sugar Land/Stafford/Missouri City. Surprised that those numbers aren't higher.