The Video Thread

Jive Turkey

Karen
So I got negged for bitching about that drive-thru video. Fair enough. But if it's supposed to be fake, it's not funny and if it's supposed to be real, it's clearly fake.... either way it's pointless and unfunny... something about not being able to see through my fat eyelids or something

Jive Turkey

Karen
So I got negged for whining about getting negged for bitching about that drive-thru video. Fair enough. But if it's supposed to be fake, it's not funny and if it's supposed to be real, it's clearly fake.... either way it's pointless and unfunny... something about not being able to see through my fat eyelids or something

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
I understand the pigs are feral, but it takes a special kind of fucked up to lure a bunch of them with food into the water to get eaten by crocodiles and exclaim "that's amazing". That's some heartless shit
For every one of those videos there's a video of some guy getting mauled by a tiger while his family watches. Fuck these tourists. I hope their inbred child falls in the water. It'll be " amazing " also.

Defend_sl

shitlord
This is one of the sickest things I've EVER seen, just the absolute depravity of people bating pigs into going into alligator invested waters, that's the south for you... jesus people let nature take its course rather than sitting there getting pleasure out of another animal being devoured

Dis

Confirmed Male
You three are fucking morons. Feral pigs are a menace to not only the Southern US, but also Mexico. They kill eco systems. Fuck that pig, hope that alligator gets the rest of that family.

You guys need to do some googling before you make dumbass comments. And yes, Feral pigs were caused by humans, I know, but in this case, these particular humans were doing the environment a service. You may as well say, fuck recycling, global warming doesnt exist, fuck endangered species if you are offended by this video.

Edit: Fuck the leopard hunting guy though.